Fisrt 5K

Options
MADIABEL
MADIABEL Posts: 13 Member
I ran my first 5K on Saturday. I was a great thing to cross the finish line and I ran the whole time never walked. My time was 34.13 and I came in 269 over 800 people where there.

Replies

• nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Thanks for sharing! Yay You!
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Got mine coming up and I'm aiming for 37:00.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nice time, congrats!
  • astange83
    astange83 Posts: 105
    Options
    Congrats on your 5k and finishing in front of nearly 75% of the people! I've got mine in 13 days...my goal not to get hit by a car and to finish in better than 50 min (walked same race 2 yrs ago in about 52, adding some running to it this year.)
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a pretty solid time for your first race. You have every right to be very proud of yourself!!
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I too,ran my first 5k Saturday!!! My only goal was to not walk and I accomplished it! Not sure on my time as it wasn't timed but know it was between 32&37 minutes! Such an amazing feeling to cross the finish line! Are you ready to sign up for another one? I am just hope to find another fun one! CONGRATS ON YOUR AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT!
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is amazing!
    I am currently doing the Zombies 5K Training and on week 2 - Starting from Couch Marathons and never being able to run. I am really looking forward to being able to do my first Race. My goal will be to not walk the first time.

Woo Hoo to you!!
  • MADIABEL
    MADIABEL Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy reading everyone comments on either own 5K runs. Just get out there and do it. I never thought I could run but I did it and it feels awesome.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Great Job! I am doing my first on Nov 16th and am aiming for under 40min.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I completed my first 5K almost two years ago and I was HOOKED instantly. I can't get enough! I'm so happy for you and your awesome accomplishment!
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud--it's a great accomplishment to RUN your first 5k.
  • MissingOahu
    MissingOahu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm doing my first on October 19!
  • Slatzuk
    Slatzuk Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Find your local, free, friendly, fun 5k at www.parkrun.com.

Makes Saturday mornings the morning you look forward to most.
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very impressive for a first 5K!
  • thugstrife
    thugstrife Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Very great. Racing is the perfect motivation for more racing!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing time! I ran my first one two weeks ago in 36 minutes. It was such a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!