1 part olive oil
    1 part prepared garlic mustard

marinade boneless skinless for for at least 20 minutes

Grill
  • jennjychung
    jennjychung Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    chicken fried quinoa
    saute small diced pieces of chicken breast with any veggies that you have on hand. add the cooked quinoa and some soy sauce. you can also throw in an egg in there if you're really hungry.

chicken fajita tacos
    warm up some onion slices, bell pepper slices on a pan with some olive oil and eat with organic corn tortillas. eat with whatever salsa you have on hand, i like mine with just some lime juice.

chicken pesto pasta
    whole wheat pasta, veggies of your choice, homemade pesto sauce.
  • hulmingbird
    hulmingbird Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I only cook with boneless skinless chicken breasts, no hassle or mess.

Fiesta Chicken:
    -Chicken breast
    -Spanish Rice
    -Small jar of Salsa
    Cut up chicken into small cubes, cook on medium in a pan until white all the way through. Add your salsa and let it simmer with the chicken until hot. In the meantime, cook the spanish rice according to directions.
    When done top the rice with the salsa chicken.
    You can add a bit of sour cream or shredded cheese on top.
    (This is one of my fav's)

Chicken Ceaser Salad:
    -Chicken Breast
    -Romaine Lettuce
    -50% Less Fat Renee's mighty ceaser dressing
    -Seasoning and bread crumbs
    Cut chicken into small cubes, coat with a small amount of olive oil. Put the seasoning (whatever you like) and bread crumbs into a big zip lock bag with chicken and shake around until the chicken is coated. Put in the oven until cooked - I put it in at 350F, about half hour.
    Cut up the romaine lettuce (and wash), add the ceaser dressing. When chicken is cooked add to the top of the salad.
    (My family requests this at least once a week, sometimes twice a week)
  • dot1212
    dot1212 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am trying a crockpot chicken tonight. Chicken breast with mango salsa on top.
  • nathanj73
    Options
    My almost famous margarita chicken

I filet out the breast so it is thinner and then cut in half (so each breast will be 4 pieces when done). By cutting into smaller pieces, it allows you better control when grilling and makes it easier to keep them from drying out. I marinade for at least 3 or 4 hours, but preferably overnight and then cook on the grill.

Marinade:
    tequila
    fresh lime juice
    fresh cilantro
    salt
    pepper
    olive oil
  • CaliopeCupcake
    Options
    healthier to stay away from Bisquick
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    ok so i love chicken!!! always have! But im needing new ideas how to make boneless skinless chicken breast!!! what are some of your favorite recipes?

my mom cooks boneless chicken breasts in SODA (pick your flavor) on the stove. turn the heat low, and let it simmer till it's done.

however, this weekend I'm going to be making some Southwest Stuffed Chicken breasts -- slice them almost in half, stuff them with a piece of cheddar cheese (or vegan cheese for less calories), stuff a few slices of red/orange/yellow pepper in there, squeeze it shut, then wrap 1-2 pieces of uncooked bacon around it (use a toothpick to hold shut if necessary). then bake it until it's done! yummy "cheat" meal for the weekend, while still being someone healthy (depending on what kind of cheese and bacon you use).
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    healthier to stay away from Bisquick

There is nothing wrong with bisquick if it fits your calorie goals / macros for the day :noway:

(really just tagging in for the margarita chicken recipe:bigsmile: )
  • renatewolfe
    renatewolfe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Dip them in Dijon mustard with a little honey added, then dip them in honey mustard pretzel crumbs and bake as usual.
    Simmer them in marinara sauce, homemade or jarred, and serve them with linguini or couscous
    Chop a breast into cubes and make chicken salad using Laughing Cow Light cheese as a binder - 1 or 2 triangles, instead of mayo. Add some minced veggies and pickle relish to your chicken salad if you like.
    Cook up a bunch of chicken tenders in the crock pot, and freeze them to use later in soups, stews or casseroles.
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Jose's Honey Glaze

1 part honey
    1 part Quervo Gold

Marinade Chicken breast or pork loin drizzle the remaining glaze over meat while grilling.