Hi everyone

Options
I'm a 61 going on 35 Yr old professional facing retirement in the next three or four years and I'm loving my life more than ever before. I've discovered that it's really not all that hard to get yourself into better shape, build strength, lose weight, and be a happier person. All it takes is a little discipline and perseverance. I don't go to the gym and "pump iron". I focus on staying active and eating smart, and often. I ride my bicycle, walk, use the elliptical trainer, exercise machines and I do it for fun, not because I have to. I've adapted well to eating multiple times per day, eating no more than I can fit in the palm of my hand. I feel better, sleep better, lose weight on a regular basis and couldn't be feeling any better about myself. I hope I can be an inspiration to someone else on here that needs a little help.

Replies

• 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi ...I am on my second time around through negativity getting in the way ...nice to have friend's willing to share motivation ...:smile:
  • missrussia74
    Options
    I just started my weight loss jorney last month. I need all the support and motivation that I can get!!!. Please feel free to add me as friend. It's nice to have somebody willing to understand and help
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I find the friends on here are very important! I only know a few on my list in real life. Feel free to add me..