• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    If you want me to be...

J6vHR7o.gif
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Yep... Eyeing a new corvette stingray next year. Just thinking about it is making me drool

Black-C7-Corvette-Stingray-Spotted-in-San-Diego1.jpg
  • EMichalene
    Options
    i saw one in person in 2009 back when they were still a concept. thought i was gonna die of excitement lol
  • alpha_andy
    alpha_andy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am. 0-60 in about 4.2s. Next car must be faster.
  • EMichalene
    Options
    what cars do you guys have?
    i currently own a 70 gs455 with 35k original miles (just traded my 01 saleen for it), just picked up a 00 saleen n/a as my daily driver and a 2002 camaro ss slp edition thats more of my project car, even though its still damn near perfect lol.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Would love to have a Mustang Cobra.
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    To fullfill my need for speed, I just ride my motorcycle. Nothing on four wheels can beat the cost-performance ratio. And not much on four wheels under 100 grand can beat it, period.
  • EMichalene
    Options
    a cobra is my next car once i get rid of the gran sport. hopefully 04 mystichrome, but any termi (03-04) would do.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I would go for a terminator, 04 preferably.
  • EMichalene
    Options
    To fullfill my need for speed, I just ride my motorcycle. Nothing on four wheels can beat the cost-performance ratio. And not much on four wheels under 100 grand can beat it, period.

have a buddy that used to have an 02 twin turbo camaro that would gladly say otherwise :) 40 grand for everything including the car. im not a bike girl personally but i can see why people like them so much.
  • djeffreys10
    Options

have a buddy that used to have an 02 twin turbo camaro that would gladly say otherwise :) 40 grand for everything including the car. im not a bike girl personally but i can see why people like them so much.

He could say otherwise, but it wouldn't be very smart of him to put money on it.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    There is a group, but it's kind of dead...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5712-mfp-garage

I enjoy all sorts of cars, but for my own ownership tend towards something I can take to the track.

MR2%2520Cone%2520killer2.jpeg

I've been thinking something like this for my next toy as it has enough room to bring a set of slicks.

4088088472_91cae4b714_o.jpg
  • EMichalene
    Options

He could say otherwise, but it wouldn't be very smart of him to put money on it.

he has. and has won many, many, many times. it was putting down 850 hp. never lost to a bike.
  • EMichalene
    Options
    There is a group, but it's kind of dead...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5712-mfp-garage

I enjoy all sorts of cars, but for my own ownership tend towards something I can take to the track.

thanks! joined the group. and it is a little dead but oh well lol. clean cars
  • djeffreys10
    Options

he has. and has won many, many, many times. it was putting down 850 hp. never lost to a bike.

When a good rider can put down sub 10 second quarter miles on a bone stock yamaha r1 or suzuki haybusa, and take into account how cheap it is to modify these bikes, he was either racing some really show bikes or some really crappy riders.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    muscle cars preferably:drinker:

I'm in to cars 3 times a day, on average 30 minutes per time. So yeah, I'm in to cars.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Only interested in the back seats darlin'
  • EMichalene
    Options

When a good rider can put down sub 10 second quarter miles on a bone stock yamaha r1 or suzuki haybusa, and take into account how cheap it is to modify these bikes, he was either racing some really show bikes or some really crappy riders.

price vs what youve got yeah you'd win. idk like i said im just not into bikes. they just dont do much for me. and nope i disagree. if you have heard of bay area racing, you will know that 90% of drivers of all kinds of vehicles are not crappy drivers/riders. i have many friends that ride bikes and swear by them. just not for me.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options

< This is got 4 wheels under 100 g and I'll put money on it :laugh: