Portions Of Food

Options
I just wanted to know how to use the tracker if you are looking something up and it has serving size or the whole container what if I only eat 1 thing out of a package? Like for instance I have a package of Austin Vanilla Cremes and I have one left and when I search it, It only brings the package up so how would I track that kind of thing? Also this morning I had a 1/2 cup of coffee and it only brings up a cup just wanted to know how to do that? Aslo I drink bottle water since we have hard water how do you track the glasses of water by OZ? Thank you so much. Kari

Replies

• mindymoe1
    Options
    for like the coffee,if it shows up at a cup just adjust the number of servings to .5 for hallf. hope that helps
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One glass of water consists of 8 ounces.
  • brookmyre
    Options
    Hi Kari,

In the case of these Austin vanilla creme things (sorry from the UK and never heard of these!! LOL), if you can only find it as 1 package, take how many servings/items there are in the pack and divide 1 by that and then multiply it by how many you've had.

For example if there are 5 servings/items in a package and you eat 4 it will be 1 / 5 (0.2) x 4 (the number of servings/items consumed) = 0.8. So that's what you'd enter in MF!

Hope this helps!