Just got a compliment at work

Options
jrich1
jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
The big bosses who work in areas of the country are in the office today, but last time I saw them was in April at the User Conference, the one who I got talking to and took to the airport her first words out of her mouth were "WOW you have lost weight" and I told her about how I have been changing the way I eat and exercise now.

Just felt good!

Replies

• gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feels good hey! I go one the other day too! I work with a bunch of guys (that don't notice when I go from blond to brunette), but they noticed that I'd dropped a few pounds! Who knew....

Good work by the way! You're doing an excellent job!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good job! Hearing that it looks like you have lost weight never gets old. =)
  • MissEllie0426
    Options
    Good for you...always nice to get a compliment...and nothing better than a being complimented for your hard wark!
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Feels good hey! I go one the other day too! I work with a bunch of guys (that don't notice when I go from blond to brunette), but they noticed that I'd dropped a few pounds! Who knew....

This is so funny!! lol

To the OP Great Job!!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Same thing happened to me. Hmm, what are those guys really looking at anyways!!!! :)
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I find that getting these kinds of compliments only makes me want to compliment others on their achievements. It also gives me motivation to get to my next goal.

Congratulations! You have worked very hard to get here and you deserve every compliment that you get : )
  • Szycuez
    Szycuez Posts: 28
    Options
    Those kind of compliments are the ones that give you that warm fuzzy feeling. I think they are the greatest!!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear that. Our bosses always used to complement us and it felt so great. Then some of the girls got offended and started calling it sexual harassment. It's nice to receive praise for taking care of your health and appearance. You're doing great.
  • charlestondavis
    Options
    What a great thing to hear! I'll tell you, at my best I ran cross-country and looked great, and I have heard for a long time how good-looking I was then from people who knew me. I want to be there again and not have to hear how good looking I WAS, but how I AM. Sounds like you're there, and you're going to do even more! Way to go!
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishments, and so nice of that lady :)
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Gratz !!! It's hard work and you deserve the compliment :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    The big bosses who work in areas of the country are in the office today, but last time I saw them was in April at the User Conference, the one who I got talking to and took to the airport her first words out of her mouth were "WOW you have lost weight" and I told her about how I have been changing the way I eat and exercise now.

Just felt good!

That is so awesome! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!