Not losing weight!!! Help

Options
hi i was set a goal by mfp on sept 19 to lose 1.5lbs per week and to consume
1200 calories per day. My total weight loss was to be 10lbs by 26th of oct.
i lost approx 1.5lbs in the first week but i have lost nothing since. in fact i have gone back up to
my original weight. i have been doing 3 hours of bootcamp training (ie circuits and running) per week
which i estimate is 543 per class. i have been sticking reliogously to the calories 1200 and have eaten some
of my exercise calories (approx 200 out of the 543) on the days i train! Any suggestions am i not getting the right balance of foods? Is it muscle i am putting on? Please help!

Replies

• Lozzielol
    Options
    It could be that you are not eating 1200 NET calories in a day. If you exercise and burn a good few calories like your 500, and you only eat 200 of them, you are only getting 900 calories net a day. Your body may have gone into 'starvation mode' and is hoarding your calories as it isnt getting enough each day. As a general rule, try to eat 1200 and your exercise calories to make sure you arent in starvation mode. Its alright to eat a bit more.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    It is a fine balance of good healthy food and working out. We do have to eat to loose
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Try increasing your meals..Eat small meals every 2-3 hrs. With your workous you are burn up those calories you have eaten.See how it goes. Eat clean and good foods.