Just started, suggested by a friend.

Options
Hi I'm Kris. I just (today at 3:00) decided it's time to get on track again. I've been off for, oh about 13 years, ever since my youngest was born. I would like to enlist the support of some new friends who are interested in making healthy decisions in life by becoming fit and losing weight. I just worry about getting to busy to get here for the support. Do any of you have to actually set a time of the day to come on and do your thing or are most of you able to connect throughout the day?

Replies

• groucherella
    Options
    Welcome! I've been sneaking on throughout the day while the big cheese is not looking.
  • lesleybritton
    Options
    Hi Kris. Welcome.

I'm a teacher so my days can be really hectic. Sometimes I don't have time to log in during the day at all. What I generally do is plan my food the night before (when I pack my lunch and snacks) and log it all then. That way, I also have an idea as to how many calories I'm going to have left for dinner and I can plan accordingly.

You will find something that works for you. Feel free to friend me if you'd like support! Good luck on your journey.

Lesley
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am a paid geek, so i get to be online all the time. Send a friend request if you want.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a paid geek too, so i have MFP in my background all day...i also have an android phone so i can log my food any time...you'll find something that works...even if you have to keep a paper diary and then put everything in at night...at least you know where you stand (when you see that you've consumed 2000 calories lol)...