First timer to BOOTCAMP!

Options
I just signed up for a 8 week boot camp 3x a week. IM EXCITED! This boot camp says it incorporates kettle bells, ropes, tires, and other random circuits. Hawaii is 10 weeks away. I'm hoping to be in a lot better shape for Hawaii. I did an 11 mile hike Sunday, and I'm still sore today from it. Im 190# (give or take) at 5'4", and love to hike hike hike.

Has anyone done a 1hr/day 3x/week 8 week boot camp? What were YOUR results? I know everyone's different.

Replies

• Hooligan8403
    Options
    If you love to hike there are lots of spots to go to in Hi. Not sure which Island your heading to but I know the Diamond Head hike is a good one. Did that one for my birthday last year.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im actually from Hawaii! Just going home for Christmas. I school up in Alaska. Hawaii is beautiful, and I cant wait to be home. BUT I really want to be really active while im down there, so for the next 10 weeks im going to kick my butt into gear.
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I do bootcamp 3-4 times a week and LOVE it! Depending on how it is done, you can get great results. I am definitely toned up! My arms are very toned (a lot of kettlebell, pushups, TRX rows). My legs/thighs are firmer too. (a lot of squats, jump squats, lunges, split lunges, TRX tucks, TRX atomic pushups, etc) Bootcamps are amazing IMO.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I do bootcamp 3-4 times a week and LOVE it! Depending on how it is done, you can get great results. I am definitely toned up! My arms are very toned (a lot of kettlebell, pushups, TRX rows). My legs/thighs are firmer too. (a lot of squats, jump squats, lunges, split lunges, TRX tucks, TRX atomic pushups, etc) Bootcamps are amazing IMO.

What's TRX? because I see that this boot camp also states "TRX".

What weight did you start at in the beginning?