Do you even juice bro?

Options
On the market for a juicer... the damn Juice Shop stand by my work is sucking my bank account dry! So, for you juicers, brand/models/price PLEASE!

Replies

• lalalalinzy
    lalalalinzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HALP IM DYING! not really, but I really want a juicer.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I have a Breville Juicer Plus. It was $149 from Bed Bath and Beyond, came out to $119 with the 20% off coupon.
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Breville, or if you you want to dole out a bit more, go with the Hurom slow juicer. It's bi*chin.
  • lalalalinzy
    Options
    Thanks girls! Looks like Amazon has a bunch of discounted Breville juicers :) going to do a bit more research before I buy, but thanks again! :D
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I bought the Waring Pro a few years back. Has been working great ever since. I need to replace the blade but I do not know if they even make this juicer anymore. Its affordable and easy to clean.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine suggested checking thrift stores, because many people will decide to start juicing, buy a nice juicer, and then quickly drop the habit. She runs an organic fruit and vegetable distribution company, so a lot of people talk to her about juicing!

My personal addition is to try to find thrift stores in wealthy neighborhoods. Rich people get rid of nice stuff.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Not sure what brands you have over there, but I have a Phillips Avance and it's good.
  • lalalalinzy
    Options
    A friend of mine suggested checking thrift stores, because many people will decide to start juicing, buy a nice juicer, and then quickly drop the habit. She runs an organic fruit and vegetable distribution company, so a lot of people talk to her about juicing!

My personal addition is to try to find thrift stores in wealthy neighborhoods. Rich people get rid of nice stuff.

Not sure why I didn't even think of this... bit of a thrift *kitten* :P Good idea! Totally agree with the rich people stuff... i tend to go hunting in Marin County (wealthiest county of California) and find the BEST stuff, and usually hardly ever used :D
  • stayberry
    stayberry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got a Breville...love it!
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a juicer.. but the nutribullet is the best invention ever. There is no pulp waste like a Juicer would.