Starting again ????

Options
Hiya my names Jenny, and I'm from the UK, I started MFP back in January and done really well, I lost 3 stone I went from 17 stone 4 to 14 stone 4
I then thought I could do it on my own and stopped using MFP, I have since gained a stone and have done the right thing and have restarted MFP after realising that I do need friends to help and in courage me on my weight loss journey so at the moment I have no friends and hope that by posting this this will change thank you all x

Replies

• laurajethan
    laurajethan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back

I'm Laura and i am in Australia
    I have a similar story except I lost 17 kg and then fell pregnant. I strayed away while I was pregnant and gained all of the weight back. I now have a little girl who is almost 5 months old and have only managed 1 kg loss.
    All the friends I had seem to have disappeared since I have come back so i'm keen for some new and supportive friends as well
  • 3wdl
    3wdl Posts: 45
    Options
    I've just started back too. Lost almost 1st first time round then went on holiday and completely fell of the wagon and took me months to get back into it and had put it all back on. Good luck & have added you as a friend.