Hello!

Options
Hello Hello! I have been on MFP for awhile but have gone between dieting and exercising to eating everything in site. At the beginning of Summer I started eating right and exercising at least once a day. I lost a total of 8 lbs in 2 months. I got sick and had to quit working out. Thankfully I have only gained 1 pound back and I really want to get back on track. I am currently on a 12 hour night shift and I am really looking for friends to help keep me motivated as I will do the same!! I am 5'6 and I weigh 154 lbs. I am trying to get down to 135-140 lbs. Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Cole7612
    Cole7612 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sometimes getting back on track can be a rocky road but you can do it ! Just keep in mind that the beginning is only temporary and soon it will just become routine!! I am finally getting back on track it took me awhile but I am working on it.
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good for both of you for recommitting and getting back on track. 12 hr shifts at night suck. Remember them being deployed ugh.....your key is going to be adequete rest and proper nutrition. I'm sure you'll have no problem from these motivated individuals on MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You've got this girl!!! :D
  • mummyjoynz
    mummyjoynz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ditto here to, but we have recommitted ourselves so we know what we need to do! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ashleykawalek
    ashleykawalek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll :)