NSV Greek Yogurt, plain

Options
So I tried some "plain" greek yogurt the other day, unflavored. I remember before I changed my lifestyle when I tried it I found it tasted disgusting and much preferred the flavored ones.

Well after six months of eating healthy I actually thought the plain greek yogurt tasted like heaven in a little plastic tub! I could finally appreciate the smoothness, the creaminess, and I cluld taste the natural sweetness it had! It was delicious!

Cheers to a changing lifestyle and trying new things!

Replies

• RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yay! Greek yoghurt is one of my favourite things in the world. I'm upset today because I made (yes, made....I'm that addicted) a load last night but it wasn't cool enough yet for me to bring it to work this morning :(
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    Yay! Greek yoghurt is one of my favourite things in the world. I'm upset today because I made (yes, made....I'm that addicted) a load last night but it wasn't cool enough yet for me to bring it to work this morning :(

please explain... recipe? macros?
  • julianadelbosque
    Options
    That is actually exciting haha. I'm getting there - still put some frozen fruit in mine, but no longer do I put sugar to sweeten it! I use the Dannon Light 80 calorie blueberry yogurt to make blueberry pancakes in the morning, and if I have a bite of the yogurt straight the sweetness is overwhelming!
  • tiffanydavey
    tiffanydavey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I use Greek yogurt (plain) in EVERYTHING! I have even discovered that if you mix some in with Dijon and add to tuna it tastes like your eating full fat mayo! Yummers!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I use Greek yogurt (plain) in EVERYTHING! I have even discovered that if you mix some in with Dijon and add to tuna it tastes like your eating full fat mayo! Yummers!

I am SO trying that!!!!