Will you be my friend?

Options
I'm looking for people who I can turn to for support and motivation. I know I need to eat better and work out more, but I just can't get my lazy butt off of the couch. Please add me as a friend. I promise to hold you accountable to your goals if you do the same for me. :-)

Replies

• DKWaggoner
    Options
    add me..I will be glad to be your friend :smile:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • niknok28
    Options
    Welcome! Looks like we have about the same amount to lose. I sent you a friend request. This is a great place to find support and fitness buddies. :) Good Luck!
  • dakat9802
    Options
    you can add me to :)
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    I will be your friend. Sending a friend request. It looks like we have about the same amt of weight to lose. Currently trying to break a plateau. I've gotten pretty frustrated losing and gaining the same few pounds since the spring time.
  • lizurt
    lizurt Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me Spambubbles, I'm new to this sight and just started my workout/weight loss regiment on 10.01.10
    My ultimate goal is to lose 78lbs by 10.01.11 of which I'm down 3 lbs so far :)
  • army_munchkin
    Options
    congrats on joining the "wagon" this site is awesome and the people are really encouraging especially when you are having a rough go! I'll send you a friend request and we'll help each other :)
  • jodymongan
    jodymongan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. You can never have enough friend support in the weight loss battle and I would be happy to be part of your support system. :flowerforyou:
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :flowerforyou:
  • kattungen
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :flowerforyou:

And me :)
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Add me as well - the more friends you have, the better the journey is:flowerforyou: