Green Coffee Bean Extract

Options
My husband showed me an article he read on CNN about this new fat burning, hunger suppressing pill......

Has anyone tried it?

Comments??

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    If you have money to throw away go for it. There is no miracle weight loss pill I'm afraid
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am always sceptical of this sort of thing but there are very positive reviews on the product on various sites!!
  • GolfBird1
    Options
    Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
  • GolfBird1
    Options
    ^^^^^ my above frustration was at the "My name is Amy and I have lost ...." posts! I t has now gone, so hopefully they have all disappeared from the multiple other boards too.
  • Diana35bha
    Options
    lol I noticed them, and she'd only just joined MFP!!!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    My husband showed me an article he read on CNN about this new fat burning, hunger suppressing pill......

Has anyone tried it?

Comments??

An article or an email su[pposedly from CNN? I ask because I'm currently being spammed by CNN & USA-Today with the same article (getting it at least 3 times a day for the last week or 2). Checking the email headers and its spam.

There is no quick fix for weight loss. None us woke up this morning 50lbs heavier, it happended over time, many months or years. The only way to get the weight off and keep it off is to eat less and exercise more!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Has anyone tried it?

Comments??

An article or an email su[pposedly from CNN? I ask because I'm currently being spammed by CNN & USA-Today with the same article (getting it at least 3 times a day for the last week or 2). Checking the email headers and its spam (ie not from either CNN or USA-Today).

There is no quick fix for weight loss. None us woke up this morning 50lbs heavier, it happended over time, many months or years. The only way to get the weight off and keep it off is to eat less and exercise more!
  • munchlaxx
    munchlaxx Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    There's usually going to be good reviews about products like this. Sometimes people think a pill work when what is actually happening is that they have motivation, simply due to the hype they brought on in their own minds when starting something new. Hope you see where I'm coming from...
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I started taking them when I started dieting, I stopped taking them (as I kept forgetting).
    Haven't noticed any difference, still losing 1-2lbs a week without them.
  • Diana35bha
    Options
    [/quote]

An article or an email su[pposedly from CNN? I ask because I'm currently being spammed by CNN & USA-Today with the same article (getting it at least 3 times a day for the last week or 2). Checking the email headers and its spam.

[/quote]

My husband was actually reading the CNN news online, as he does occasionally, and saw the article (we are UK based though), and just thought it might help give my weight loss a boost rather than be used long term.

Thanks for the replies though
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Please dont waste your money - you are simply throwing money down the drain if you buy these pills. Exercise, eat at a deficit and you will lose weight entirely on your own - and you will feel so proud of yourself knowing that.