People trying INSANITY

Options
hey,

Im planning on starting insanity monday and just wondered if there was anyone else who is doing it?

It's always easier to lose weight and get fit with support :)

Kirsty x

Replies

• dltaylorii
    Options
    I don't do it daily, but I throw it into my regiment on a weekly basis. I like using it as a way to mix things up. They really are good workouts.
  • excalibur119
    Options
    I just started it last Monday! We could buddy up If you want!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Do it at my gym but they are only half hr classes. 2x a week now but they are adding a 3rd.. Do Body pump on the other days
    and spin sometimes after pump.
    Insanity is the hardest 30 minutes I have ever done.
  • got2getskinny90
    Options
    wow,
    got to admit i am scared to start but it can only get easier right? aha
    x
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am! Just finished week 6 day 4, so only a little more than 2 weeks left until I am finished! I love it, so far I have lost 10 pounds and 9 inches! :)
  • got2getskinny90
    Options
    i'd like that :) How are you finding it so far?
  • got2getskinny90
    Options
    I am! Just finished week 6 day 4, so only a little more than 2 weeks left until I am finished! I love it, so far I have lost 10 pounds and 9 inches! :)

WELL DONE! your results are definately motivating x
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I was terrified haha, but it actually turned out way better than I thought it would. I just started on Sunday, so I'll be on day 4 when I get home from work today.

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    I've done Insanity in the past and loved it. Would still be doing it if it weren't for an injury plus the move I'm doing. I'll be starting up again real soon though! Helped me lose 28 lbs.
  • got2getskinny90
    Options
    I've done Insanity in the past and loved it. Would still be doing it if it weren't for an injury plus the move I'm doing. I'll be starting up again real soon though! Helped me lose 28 lbs.

thats an amazing result. im only looking to lose 14lbs but i want to really improve my fitness
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    It'll def help your fitness. Just listen to your body. Some of those jumps are killer on the knees. It's better to slow it down a bit then be put out of commission for a couple weeks.
  • DebbieQ1975
    DebbieQ1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started month two and WOW, it is insane! I lost 11lbs on the first month of course with eating clean as well. Hope my results are even greater with month two. Hope you enjoy Insanity! :smile:
  • eSUNt
    eSUNt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am finishing Month 1 tomorrow! Yes it is challenging but you will feel amazing after each workout. You will also find yourself getting better at the workouts as you progress in the program. It does not get easier but you get to a point where you have more strength and endurance. So far I have lost 6 pounds. I will take measurements and my 30 Day progress pics over the weekend, I hope to see good results!

I am also part of the Insanity Group on MFP. Its a great group that provides support and motivation for peeps doing Insanity. Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/319-insanity

Feel free to add me!

~E
  • excalibur119
    Options
    I love it so far! I feel awesome at the end of each workout!
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in month 2 of my 3rd time through (but only made it halfway through the recovery week the first time because life got in the way). It doesn't necessarily get easier - especially the second month - but the results are definitely worth it!
  • bk1922
    bk1922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been Doing INSANITY now for about 5mos. I did the 2mo and then ahave continued on. I lost all the baby weight since having my daughter 6 1/2 mo ago! Love it and I can do it at home. I am thinking of getting Shaun T's new workout Focus T25 and doing it to for some variety.

How do u log your workout on MFP???????
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    How do u log your workout on MFP???????

I use a heart rate monitor to calculate my calories burned. Everyone is different and MFP tends to estimate a little high on stuff.
  • watchmeshred
    watchmeshred Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I started on Saturday along with taking Duromine to kick start in helping me get that energy boost. I went to the doctor on tuesday for a general checkup so he decided to weigh me in and i lost 2kg so far (2kg in just 3 days). I am planning to loose 15 kg.

Im loving it so far, the pain feels good the next day!!! I found it hard to keep up on the first day but i think i am getting stronger at it even if i am still having troubles keeping up.

Im blogging my workout session online to keep myself motivated and hopefully watch it in the future when i reach my goal weight and see how slobby i look on the first few days struggling to get through it. Check it out if you like: http://watchmeshredtv.blogspot.com.au