What your workout regimen?

Options
For me Body Besst and P90x I workout 6 to 7 days a week alternating P90x and Body Beast everyday but I skip cardio expect Ab Ripper X from p90x.

What your workout regimen?

Replies

• ApocolypseCow
    ApocolypseCow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I work out 5-6 days a week.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - meet up with a gf for 20 min of light cardio and then 30 min weight lifting (sometimes I also jump on one last cardio machine for an extra 15 min)
    Tuesday, Thursday - cardio for an hour or so
    Sunday is my bonus day. My fiancee and I do pushups when our football team messes up (we are Browns fans so we have been doing quite a lot lately)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Sleep. Lots of sleep.

Seriously though, I just started using Zombies Run! 5K training.... swimming once a week (really its not too much swimming more like I take an 8 year old to a pool and throw her around for an hour and a half), and am slowly building back into strength but its slow because of a non-workout related injury that flares up from time to time.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    5 days a week 30 min. of cardio followed by 75 min. of lifting.
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    3-mile walk/jog Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Tuesday/Thursday - 60 min. Spin class, 20 min. strength training
    Wednesday/Friday - 15 min. warm-up Rowing or Elliptical, 60 min. strength training
    Saturday or Sunday - A nice long hike, or something else outdoorsy with the hubby
  • dltaylorii
    Options
    It changes, but a typical week usually looks something like this:

Mon: Lunch 3.3m Walk/Jog with Co-Workers, PM Night 5k Run
    Tue: Lunch 3.3m Walk/Jog with Co-Workers, PM Weight Training
    Wed: Early AM 5k Run, Lunch 3.3m Walk/Jog with Co-Workers, PM Kickboxing Class
    Thu: Lunch 3.3m Walk/Jog with Co-Workers, P90x or Insanity
    Fri: Rest Day
    Sat: 10k+ Morning Run, PM Weight Training
    Sun: PM 5k+ Run / 10-12m Bike Ride
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    Swim a mile 4-5 days a week, and I'm on week 4 of 5x5 Strong lifts.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I workout everyday, my "rest" day I do yoga and take the dog on a long walk. I'm on my last week of FocusT25, though I'm thinking of doing a second round with an extra focus on strength training and building muscle.

@Cardinalsfan1, that better be St. Louis Cardinals.:smile:
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Lots of walking, a 5k run each week (I will break 30 minutes. I will), hit the gym for 1-2hrs of strength training 1-2 times each week, started using Sworkit for quickie 5-20 minute HIIT or yoga sessions so that I don't spend the night just sitting in front of the computer.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    6-7 days a week, you can check out my diary for exact workouts usually 4 lifting/cardio days and 2 more running days in addition to those(training for a half marathon)
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I go to Curves 2-3 times per week and work out HARD! Then I try to do a 30 minute walk about 3 times a week at a brisk pace. Try to take at least one day off, usually Sunday.

Every now and then, I will do nothing heavy for 2-3 days. I find my body likes the rest and then when I get back to my workouts, they are much more productive.
  • tirola
    tirola Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I do an hour long bootcamp class M/W/F and then run T/Th and either Saturday or Sunday.