Friends Needed

Options
I need motivation and it's always nice to hear success stories and to hear about people's progress.
Also I'm intrigued to hear what your methods are to lose weight and get fit

Kirsty x

Replies

• lilty85
    Options
    Keep your mind to it and you can achieve and anything:) I love you
  • shuffy09
    shuffy09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am loving my Focus T25. I did the Insanity program last month in conjunction with drinking shakeolgy. I have a little ways to go to reach my goal, but I am loving the changes thus far.

Keep your Dreams High and goals within reach and you will be able to grab anything you wish!

Message or add me!!!
    - Samantha H.
  • Aleishia22
    Aleishia22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI! I just started Focus T25 on Monday. how are you counting your calories burned? Did you get a monitor? - Thanks!
  • TeetotallyFit
    TeetotallyFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Kristy! I'd be happy to add you to help you stay accountable! Like a few of the others who have replied, I'm also doing Focus T25, on Week 4, actually. It's awesome! I've lost about 3lbs and feel MUCH stronger. I recently had a baby, so I'm working on fitting back into my "normal" clothes, again. So far, by using MFP and my workout regime, I'm on my way! What are your goals?
  • don644
    don644 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kristy,
    Here is my 2 cents worth.
    1. Visualize! When you start getting lazy and uninterested in eating right and exercising, just stop and visualize yourself and picture what you want to look like. The mind is a powerful stimulant.
    2. Exercise smart, not hard. Make slow deliberate movements and stay focused on what you are doing. If you are running, for example, keep your mind focused on your run, not the music playing in your ears. Visualize again what you will be looking like in the future.
    3. Eliminate the word "diet" from your vocabulary, permanently. Use the terms lifestyle change instead. If you go on a "diet", you will ultimately fail.
    4. Track your food intake and eat often. I eat at least five times per day and I never eat more than I can put in the palm of my hand. I do admit though that I reward myself at least one day a week and I feast a little more than usual.
    5. Exercise for fun, not because you have too.
    6. Get plenty of sleep and keep track of the quality of your sleep as well. I use a Jawbone UP device to track my sleeping patterns and other things too. But you can use any number of other products out there as well.
    7. Keep a positive mental attitude but if you get in a bad mood some day because you don't feel like you are succeeding, that's OK too. Just don't beat yourself up about it, it will pass.
    8. Continue to read what others are saying on this and other fitness and health boards, What have you got to lose?

Good luck and have fun, you deserve it. OK?

Don