Newby

Options
New here to myfitnesspal.com. I used to do Weight Watchers online but didnt want to spend the money. Im glad that a friend told me about this website. I loved the food tracker and it looks like there is a pretty large database here. Im looking forward to shedding some weight and living a happy, healthy lifestyle.
MJ

Replies

• TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome. MFP is a great site for tracking food and does have a large database of food entries. I may have only added a couple of entries since I have been using the site. I suggest adding friends for support and motivation, it has really helped me.

Noticed you have run some 5K's. I planning on doing my first one either next weekend or mid March. Can't wait.

Good Luck on getting to the new you.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) And welcome! Today is my 3rd day here, and already I am feeling great. Good Luck and feel free to add me as a friend!

Jenna
  • fitwell
    fitwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Helen, I have been a my fitness pal, for a few month's now, i really enjoy it! I would like to be your frind.( Fit well)
  • fitwell
    fitwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Helen, I have been a my fitness pal, for a few month's now, i really enjoy it! I would like to be your friend.( Fit well)