Open food diaries in the UK?

Options
Hi there, would really like to see some of the yummy healthy meals you guys are making - anyone in the UK have an open diary I could take a look at for some inspiration? Think it helps when the products are ones I can buy in my supermarkets :D thanks for your help! :smile:

Replies

• lauranneuk
    lauranneuk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, but wouldn't overly call my meals inspirational lol, they mostly contain random ingredients that I find and chuck together. Asparagus and cheese spread anyone? That being said I log every day and try hard to comment and motivate others so feel free to add me :)
  • fitnessn00bie
    fitnessn00bie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    sounds perfect! :happy:
  • sklebar
    sklebar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have an open food diary and cook loads at home. Add me, as I really know how to make fresh, cheap and tasty meals for calorie counters.
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary to friends as this encourages me to not have those naughty foods as my MFP friends are good at picking up on them and making polite comments. This does not stop the bad food choices but is great encouragement.

Happy to have friends if you also share yours, for the same reason, to pich food tips.

I attempt to work out daily, but definetly log in, update and comment each day. If you notice a day I dont complete my diary, Ive usually logged it, just too ashamed to complete as then people look and it has been a really BAD day ;0)
  • honeyvee89
    honeyvee89 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log every day. The recipes part of the app/site has become invaluable as I like to cook in bulk once in a while. Feel free to add me :)
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.

Also, have you seen the Team UK group? Good place to ask for UK brands and products etc.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk
  • HoagyM
    HoagyM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log on every day and try to include every last calorie. I do a lot of home cooking, as well as eating out a fair bit. My diary is open - and I think that does help, as every time I'm thinking about eating something I shouldn't, I know I'll only have to "own up" on here about it :)
  • ummmmm84
    ummmmm84 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Think my dairy is open or open to friends. It would be nice to see what people in the uk are eating. I log ever day every calorie good or bad.. It would be good to get ideas from others as well
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi there, would really like to see some of the yummy healthy meals you guys are making - anyone in the UK have an open diary I could take a look at for some inspiration? Think it helps when the products are ones I can buy in my supermarkets :D thanks for your help! :smile:

Go for it mine has always been public ~ not always the best choices but it's worked for me so far being on a limited budget.