Crystal Light

Options
In counting our water consumption can we count glasses of Crystal Light?

Thanks,

Replies

• melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I count all clear liquids (so that includes water, tea and crystal light and flavored zero calorie waters).
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I count all clear liquids (so that includes water, tea and crystal light and flavored zero calorie waters).

I agree! :smile:
  • k8ieP
    k8ieP Posts: 54
    Options
    I would count them all but the tea. Tea actually dehydrates you so you need additional water when you drink it.
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Um ... enjoy your Crystal Light, but please drink water too. Don't try to drink nothing but Crystal Light. Plain water is simply better for all your bodily functions.
  • hmlayman
    Options
    anything besides drinks that have caffeine or a significant amountsof sodium
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Hi. Yes. I am working with a Bariatric Team and they said that all beverages that do not contain caffiene can be counted. So, yes...I count my crystal light in daily.

Kathy
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking hot tea with no caffeine which is why it counts as "water". Even my doctor has agreed with that.
  • Banner1375
    Banner1375 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good input. I do also just drink water, but I do like my Crystal Light with a meal.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    yep, i count crystal light as water intake. i only have it at night with my dinner and occasionally i will add a packet at lunch. i also add it under my calores.