Looking for friends :D

Options
Hi my names Andrew and I've been using the fitness pal app for 2 months and it's been great. Just today I noticed you can have friends so I'm posting here looking or new friends who have similar goals! I think it would be cool to progressive with each other and we could hold each other accountable for overeating and what not. Anyways I'm a 20 year old male college student and my goal is to cut down to 150lbs before I start bulking! I go to the gym 6x/week and try to eat healthy!

Be my friend! (Male or female)

Replies

• SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me......I am on here every day without fail and I have mfp on at work.....so I am available for encouragement, advice, to answer questions etc.....good luck with your goals....:)
  • spade97
    Options
    Thanks guys! Also in particular I am seeking advise on a good way to start becoming a better runner. Right now I'm awful at running and my uncle signed me up for the turkey trot 5k on thanksgiving(WTF). Does anyone know of a good training program to slowly increase the distance of how far i can run without stopping? Need to be able to run 3 miles before thanksgiving
  • KikiKray
    Options
    Have you heard of couch to 5k? Might be the program for you :)

Feel free to add me also
  • RonW956
    RonW956 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Also in particular I am seeking advise on a good way to start becoming a better runner. Right now I'm awful at running and my uncle signed me up for the turkey trot 5k on thanksgiving(WTF). Does anyone know of a good training program to slowly increase the distance of how far i can run without stopping? Need to be able to run 3 miles before thanksgiving

Get yourself a good pair of running shoes and get out there....but seriously, it doesnt take that long to be able to jog 3 miles. I went from couch potato to being able to jog 3 miles in a few weeks... go at a slow pace that you can keep and gradually increase the distance. The speed & distance will come as you get stronger... I heard good things about the couch to 5k program, try it...