Friends?

Options
Wilkinsle
Wilkinsle Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi. I am trying to find some friends on here to help me stay motivated. I am in my 30's and keep on starting over! I live in Michigan. Let me know if you are able to partner up for sucsess...

Replies

• cathead9
    Options
    Me too! I'll send a friend request if you can reciprocate......
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I am also in Michigan, in my thirties and have stopped and re-started many times. I have lost some and have lots more to go. Add me if you would like. :) And Good luck
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am in Michigan too!
  • RRB2000
    RRB2000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Please...anyone and everyone add me. I too have lost, gained, started, stopped. I lost 30lbs last year, almost at my goal, and then gained it ALL back. How sickening is that??? I need motivators. I live in NC. THANKS!
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Also from Michigan!
    Sending you a friend request.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....i'm on here every day.....always willing to add new friends to encourage etc.....best of luck with your goals....:)
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Last year I lost 70 pounds on my fitness pal and put it all back on with my new baby. So I am back and needing encouragement. So anyone please add me :)
  • JeanSoCal
    JeanSoCal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on the west coast but always ready for new friends to help, and get help from along this journey of getting healthier and weight loss. Fairly new here on MyFitnessPal, so I'd like to make some friends for encouragement also. :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • Rockshick
    Options
    i'm new here, also need some motivational buddies. will send u all request. lets all keeps ourselves accountable...
  • SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Wilkinsle
    Options
    Thank you for all the support already! Someone asked what was hardest for me food or working out. It is food! I am trying but sugar is my enemy! and fast food because I am always on the go.
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi - I've been on MFP for 30 days now and it is great! I'm in Minnesota. Feel free to add me !
  • jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Food is defintely my downfall and I am addicted to sugar. I will add you. :)
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Will add a fellow sugar-holic to my friends any day. We need to fight this together.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    What's up, ladies! :drinker:

I LOVE motivating my friends, and receive support & feedback in return! We're here for the long haul, so why not make it a fun time? I accept all friend requests, just leave me a message reminding me who you are!

I look forward to supporting all of you! :flowerforyou:

Keep it goin'!
  • kittyfantastico66
    kittyfantastico66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need friends! I have lost my motivation and could really do with some friendly people on MFP to help me get going again x
  • Shiels1988
    Shiels1988 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,
    Im always up to help motivate people, feel free to add me as a friend. We all can use some friendly words and encouragement.
  • jannamclaurin
    jannamclaurin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im new here too...add me....motivation is much needed...i have a lot to lose :)
  • Chattycatmama
    Options
    Hi from va I would love to add to friends to motivate me and that I can motivate I started yesterday I plan to be on everyday I put the app on my phone so there's no excuses not to log on I am a super sugar addict so anybody who's looking for support and to give support I'm here
This discussion has been closed.