4 Month Progress!!

Options
Chimis_Siq
Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
( A little long, but had to get my message out there! )
I know you have prob seen my face on here before..lol But im posting monthly updates..it helps with my accountability as well as the motivation that you all provide. It definitely helps get through the hard days!! Thank you in advance for all your kind words, I love this place!

Tomorrow will be 4 months on this journey. If you’ve read my post before-I had numerous health problems at 28 yrs of age. Everything from high blood pressure to a fatty liver to anemia to hormone imbalance. You name it I was diagnosed with it. My doctor told me I had the health of a 50 yr old Obese woman that had had kids.

Long story shorter (lol) I had a surgery to remove a tumor(on top of all things with my health!) I was physically helpless for about 2 weeks, I was put on bed rest besides being at work (which I do I.T. and sit all day) I gained 32 lbs in 2 months from not being able to move and eating whatever I could find. I vowed to myself that this was it. I had been overweight all my life and once I got stronger I would never feel physically handicapped again! I had been doing this TO MYSELF; no one else did this to me.

I started on 6/10/13 at 270 lbs. Today at 10/9/13 at 240 lbs. I have gained 2 lbs from attempting Insanity and starting kettle bell (weights). I’ve lost so many inches. Most recently I purchased a MED. Size polo (Men’s size for uniforms) and used to wear a XL-XXL depending on fabric . I went zip lining last month (just made weight by 7 lbs to get on zipline!) I eat 1500 cals a day, workout everyday (some days I miss it if im too tired or busy). I try to move more. Make healthier choices. Im not doing anything special but moving more and eating better.

Ok here is my pic. Ive lost about half of my person. I was super round, and didn’t have a face anymore. I lost my double chin, my ankles are ankles now, and starting to find that I have an hourglass figure (just need to chisel more fat off! LOL) Most importantly I feel alive again. My hormones are balanced, I have energy, I just see the world differently now. Nothing is impossible or too difficult.

f0x1kz.jpg

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Options
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Keep up the great job. Congratulations to you :smile:
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Very inspirational to myself! Keep up the great work you are doing fantastic!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Keep up the great job. Congratulations to you :smile:
    Thank you!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look so amazing! Very inspirational to myself! Keep up the great work you are doing fantastic!
    Thank you so much :):):)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you!!! Means ALOT to hear :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    XL -XXL? dang, i hate boobs. I started at 278 wearing a size 4xl. grrr. congrats tho girly. 37 pounds gone and i might get into a 3xl havent tried yet. my boobs are too big. sucks. i dream of a xl some day.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    great :smile:
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!!!! You are looking so great!!!!!!!!!
  • zee_baybee
    Options
    You look amazing. Such an inspiration! Keep it up!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! your determination is showing:blushing: ...........and it looks great
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Girl i for sure dont see you weighing what you say right now! You look fab!! Imagine if you keep at it!! Wow mama!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    XL -XXL? dang, i hate boobs. I started at 278 wearing a size 4xl. grrr. congrats tho girly. 37 pounds gone and i might get into a 3xl havent tried yet. my boobs are too big. sucks. i dream of a xl some day.

I wish that was the reason I could get into an xxl. BUT its not..lol I was just round..my boobs are small I have the typical latina body. Small boobs, and big butt.......I think its the shirt thats a little tight tht makes them look big..lol......

37 lbs is amazing! I think everyones body shrinks differently-mine has for sure.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Girl i for sure dont see you weighing what you say right now! You look fab!! Imagine if you keep at it!! Wow mama!!!
    Its funny you say that because even my doctors dont see that weight. My friends are like NO WAY you are 240..lol......I guess I carry it differently ..I dont know. IM only 5'5" as well......Im sure I have muscle under here somewhere. My goal is just to get under 200! I think that will be amzing on my body.

Thanks for the kind words-they do help a million!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Excellent!! your determination is showing:blushing: ...........and it looks great
    Thank you x's a billion! :flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wowza!!!!! You are looking so great!!!!!!!!!
    Aw thank you :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look amazing. Such an inspiration! Keep it up!
    Ive never been anyones inspiration, you dont know what those words mean! :flowerforyou:
  • Aleishia22
    Aleishia22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    ( A little long, but had to get my message out there! )
    I know you have prob seen my face on here before..lol But im posting monthly updates..it helps with my accountability as well as the motivation that you all provide. It definitely helps get through the hard days!! Thank you in advance for all your kind words, I love this place!

Tomorrow will be 4 months on this journey. If you’ve read my post before-I had numerous health problems at 28 yrs of age. Everything from high blood pressure to a fatty liver to anemia to hormone imbalance. You name it I was diagnosed with it. My doctor told me I had the health of a 50 yr old Obese woman that had had kids.

Long story shorter (lol) I had a surgery to remove a tumor(on top of all things with my health!) I was physically helpless for about 2 weeks, I was put on bed rest besides being at work (which I do I.T. and sit all day) I gained 32 lbs in 2 months from not being able to move and eating whatever I could find. I vowed to myself that this was it. I had been overweight all my life and once I got stronger I would never feel physically handicapped again! I had been doing this TO MYSELF; no one else did this to me.

I started on 6/10/13 at 270 lbs. Today at 10/9/13 at 240 lbs. I have gained 2 lbs from attempting Insanity and starting kettle bell (weights). I’ve lost so many inches. Most recently I purchased a MED. Size polo (Men’s size for uniforms) and used to wear a XL-XXL depending on fabric . I went zip lining last month (just made weight by 7 lbs to get on zipline!) I eat 1500 cals a day, workout everyday (some days I miss it if im too tired or busy). I try to move more. Make healthier choices. Im not doing anything special but moving more and eating better.

Ok here is my pic. Ive lost about half of my person. I was super round, and didn’t have a face anymore. I lost my double chin, my ankles are ankles now, and starting to find that I have an hourglass figure (just need to chisel more fat off! LOL) Most importantly I feel alive again. My hormones are balanced, I have energy, I just see the world differently now. Nothing is impossible or too difficult.

f0x1kz.jpg

This is amazing... So much inspiration for me right now. I'm close to the weight that you were when you started with a mountain of health issues myself! Thank you for sharing. I have got to do my pics for before and stop putting it off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!