Introducing Myself

Options
Hello, I am not sure I came here yet to introduce myself. I have been using this app for over 2 weeks now and I love it. I have no problems with logging in food because anything I type in will pop up. That makes it so much easier for me to keep track. I am on my way to make a new lifestyle change for myself. I want to make it a happen to eat right and exercise regularly. I want to lose the weight and keep up off. I'm throwing in the yo-yo diet thing!! :smile:

Replies

• slh627
    slh627 Posts: 10
    Options
    welcome! and good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WElcome and good luck your in the right place feel free tp add me as a friend :-)
  • cookie30
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined mfp - I have been dieting all my life and it started again last week Monday. I have lost 1.5kg since then which i suppose is ok. I love this site - its so easy to be able to control your calories! This time the diet and exercise will work and pay off! My boyfriend said he has a surprise for me if i succeed so im really looking forward to that.

Thanks!

P.s. well done all of you for your weight loss!
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • MissReRe
    MissReRe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And thanks for the friend invitations. Support is great to have. Cookie, I hope you are working hard for that surprise. LOL
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on making a lifestyle change :)
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site. It has many helpful resources, it's easy to use, and best of all.....it has a community of wonderful motivated and supportive users.
  • Sarah31210
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you! :smile: