hello to you all! :)

Options
hey there folks,

my name is marybeth. i'm a 28 yr old from philadelphia who currently lives in austin. i feel my best when i'm active and exerting, but i tended to feel overwhelmed by all the options for exercise. so, i've decided that i need to do it for my physical health, as well as mental. despite having a wheat free vegan diet, i've realized i also have a horrible concept of what exactly to eat and how much. this site seems to be exactly what i need to help shape me and keep me on track. my goal is to lose 25lbs, gain muscle, slim down my tummy (i'm very small framed & high stressed so fat likes to hang there haha) and have a set exercise routine.

feel free to say hello, add me to your list, etc. i'm very low key w/my communication/postings and love knowing how other folks are coming along.

~ marybeth

Replies

• rainydayvivi
    rainydayvivi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    omg im small framed and high stressed too and while my tits are shrinking with the weight loss my tum tum still likes to hang out. SO ANNOYING, FAT GO UPWARDS< YOU STUPID FAT!!! LOL ....Let's be in touch on tummy - reducing tips, and other things, for sure!
  • stonegirldancing
    stonegirldancing Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    would love to!

several women in my family are the same. several years ago i had a 2lb, 6inch, ovarian cyst (named 'fred') when i was 130lbs and no one suspected anything weird because my stomach was always big! now that's creepy.
  • IAmDanMarshall
    IAmDanMarshall Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey Marybeth... welcome to the site! :)

I'm also a vegan (still eat wheat though, loves me some gluten ;)) as is my girlfriend. We just recently make the switch as of 9/20, after spending the month prior to that eating vegetarian (made that switch 8/23).

I added you, so that maybe we can get some meal ideas from you and help motivate each other :-D
  • stonegirldancing
    stonegirldancing Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wonderful news! glad to befriend other folks w/similar diets & goals.