I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU BUT..........MY FIRST NSV

Options
shabrick00
shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
So I initially didn't want to post about this because I didnt think of it as a big deal and I have only lost 8 lbs so far and I can't believe its happening. But because the more I wear these jean I realized and have come to terms that this is what it is. They are sagging like never before and when i went to take them off I didnt have to unbotton them I just pulled them right on down...they roll down my tummy and back side. I thought maybe because they are too small or my tummy is too big (in denial) so i pull them up and somehow they are ending up underneath..lol ....YAY!! NOT A BIG LOSS BUT IT DOES EXCITE ME
I HAVE BEEN ON MY JOURNEY SINCE 9/11/2013

Replies

• Saraisamom
    Saraisamom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yay! That would be a big victory for me too!
  • jgolden3
    jgolden3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great loss to me! Any loss is awesome! Keep up the good work girl!
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • shabrick00
    Options
    Thanks!! :-)
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is a major NSV! Keep it up!!!
  • horses1jessi
    horses1jessi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd say that's pretty dang good.. WTG!!
  • kissyfurr3
    kissyfurr3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!! You know what mine is?? When I looked down and was able to see the numbers on the scale without having to manually push my stomach out of the way! LOL
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    You've been doing this less than a month and you've lost 8 pounds? Holy kamole! And that NSV is a big, big deal. Celebrate it!
  • shabrick00
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!! You know what mine is?? When I looked down and was able to see the numbers on the scale without having to manually push my stomach out of the way! LOL
    LOL...i literally laughed out loud....that is so funny and cute....I will look out for that during my journey..lol I love it
  • shabrick00
    Options
    You've been doing this less than a month and you've lost 8 pounds? Holy kamole! And that NSV is a big, big deal. Celebrate it!
    thank you so much! I will celebrate with some dancing tonight....ZUMBA!!!!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow-- congrats! Great motivation to keep going!
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!! (dont ya just love it!!!)
  • MelanieHave
    MelanieHave Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl, what a wonderful start to a new you!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    ~applause~
    Way to go, girl!
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    So I initially didn't want to post about this because I didnt think of it as a big deal and I have only lost 8 lbs so far and I can't believe its happening. But because the more I wear these jean I realized and have come to terms that this is what it is. They are sagging like never before and when i went to take them off I didnt have to unbotton them I just pulled them right on down...they roll down my tummy and back side. I thought maybe because they are too small or my tummy is too big (in denial) so i pull them up and somehow they are ending up underneath..lol ....YAY!! NOT A BIG LOSS BUT IT DOES EXCITE ME
    I HAVE BEEN ON MY JOURNEY SINCE 9/11/2013

Well HEY good job! I have lost nearly 30 and I can't for the life of my find anything positive in my reflection. I started using tape measurement because I heard those can reflect changes when weight can sometimes stay the same... so for you to have something to fall back on at 8lbs is AWESOME! Keep it up!
  • Aminah3052
    Aminah3052 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • eberra2
    Options
    great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!