People smarter than I...

Options
Mitzki5
Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
I love a lot of these compilation videos on Youtube that are motivational. What I am wondering is if there is anyway to take the audio from them and put them into my song playlist. I have no idea how it could be done, but I think it would be a nice break from music and would keep me motivated when running. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Id like to know this too

id rather listen to the motivational speaking than music
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    You need to go to a youtube to mp3 converter website. Then you copy and paste the url of the video you want into the converter line.

Once it's done, you 'save as' into a folder, and then when you want to open it, you want to elect Open With so that you can pick which player you wish to play it through.

This also allows you to sync your ipod/mp3 to the folder.

Confused yet? Me too.
  • CamillaBeaumont
    CamillaBeaumont Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time, I listen to Jim Rohn's Best Life Ever while walking. Like Bucky83 said, just search youtube to mp3 converter and go from there.
  • Mitzki5
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Will try it as soon as I get home.
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Use video2mp3.net its easy, just copy and paste the youtube link and save the file, its step by step
  • Mitzki5
    Options
    I can't remember which website I used this morning but it was super easy and fast. Thanks for the help. It will be great to have these speeches mixed in with music. It will inject some inspiration into the workout.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    i wonder if pandora has something like this? I really like classic golden radios like the old jack benny programs or the shadow. I stream a lot of it from the internet or i have found stations of it on pandora. You might be able to find something similar.