Looking for Friends!

Options
Hello!

I've been using MFP for a couple of years off and on, but have just started logging every day.

I don't have any friends on here yet, but would love to add some positive and encouraging people.

I'm trying to lose 100-125 lbs and would love to share struggles, tips, etc with friends. I've started exercising 5 times a week and really watching what I eat.

Please add me if you're interested or going through a similar journey.

Thanks!

Replies

• _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, I'm on usually 5/7 days, have been kind of slacking on logging, but exercise pretty religiously! I could use the added boost just as much as you could :)
  • astrama
    astrama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey i have just joined MFP also, im trying to lose 70 lbs so its a long journey also. feel free to add me
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log in daily :)
  • MYWILLS
    MYWILLS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started logging daily a couple of weeks ago. Looking for friends also.
  • JustusMax
    JustusMax Posts: 1
    Options
    yes please add me I just started yesterday and go to the gym 3 xs a week but am going to try and add another day I do have some back issues but working on slow and steady Good luck to all in the group
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always look for other to motivate and for them to motivate me!!
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - and if you are needing daily motivation and support I have a Facebook group that is private made of of about 20 people that are committed to working out and getting fit. I check in daily there to help motivate the group and post recipes.
    Would love to help you in anyway I can.

Stephanie
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Been here everyday since Jan 17, 2013. I will be supportive. Add me!
  • thedevilpink
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm new and always looking for new friends to motivate and help motivate me! :D
  • lisapalla
    lisapalla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sure! I only started with 2 friends - I actually don't like a whole bunch because it's hard to get to really know people and keep up. Feel free to add me!!! I've been on 200 days, have lost 24 pounds and gained 3 back - but I'm still plugging away!!!:smile:
  • lisapalla
    Options
    count me in! I've lost and regained... I need motivation too!
  • lisapalla
    Options
    good for your goal! I've been on here 9 months, lost 23, gained 8 back - i'm looking for motivation also!
  • lisapalla
    Options
    great loss so far! I've gained and lost, I too looking for new friends!
  • tificreole
    tificreole Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am looking for motivating friends as well. I have about 20kgs to lose and would love to share ideas and help each other.
    Feel free to add me!!
  • callmez
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. I would like to connect with people that would like to help each other :) please add me.
  • littlesis1962
    littlesis1962 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there, please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm not perfect but I try very hard. I have made some permanent changes to my lifestyle in the areas of diet and exercise. I work out 3-6 days a week and follow an 80/20 rule when it comes to food choices-meaning I eat very well 80% of the time and the other 20.....well I'm working on it. Good luck on your journey and have fun.