Congratulations, great progress!! :smile:
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That's awesome work!
  • lkdad_nagy
    lkdad_nagy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement, it really means a lot to me. When I took the updated photo today I was kind of on the fence whether or not to post it because my horrible self esteem (you know that stupid inner voice) was telling me that I didn't look very much different. And if I post the picture no one will see a difference either....But I'm glad I over came that fear and posted it anyways. Thanks again everyone!
  • paytenpar2014
    Options
    You look great and I know you can reach your next goal by Christmas! Keep up the good work and don't give up!!!! :)
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Nice going!! Keep it up and at this pace, you'll definitely hit your December goal!
  • Rezelby
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work.
  • DiannaDeeley
    Options
    That is fantastic!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    wooo hooo! you can totally tell!!! Good job!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, you can really see your waistline and thighs shrinking! Bravo:drinker:
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference and you look so much happier. Great work!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    I can see a nice difference girl! Kudos
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great! Good luck meeting your next goal, I know you can do it!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Finally figured out what I did wrong with the picture. Oh and if anyone was wondering about my hair. I do have super long hair in both photos. Last February I had shaved the under part of my hair off, so in the photos on the left my hair only looks short because its what is growing back out, my long hair is pulled up into a bun.

I was totally going to ask! (and you look great!)
  • StephElizabeth88
    StephElizabeth88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep up the good work :)
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Finally figured out what I did wrong with the picture. Oh and if anyone was wondering about my hair. I do have super long hair in both photos. Last February I had shaved the under part of my hair off, so in the photos on the left my hair only looks short because its what is growing back out, my long hair is pulled up into a bun.

I was totally going to ask! (and you look great!)

lol...I was gonna ask how your hair grew so fast too...LOL

WTG! You are doing great!! I'm sure you will reach your goal...and very likely by Christmas too! I can definitely see the diff in your face, stomach, and thighs!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Great work and a big difference....excellent!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!