Only a few kgs - but a noticeable difference (with pics)

Options
I started taking photos here and then so I could see my progress without relying too much on the scales. To give you an idea of it - I was about 65kgs when the first pic was taken, and I'm a little over 62kgs at the moment - but I've started strength training, and I've dropped 4% body fat.

weightloss_smaller.png

(I hope I posted that image correctly)

Replies

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats!
  • bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up. :)
    Gah I wish I'd planned out before pics. :(
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up. :)
    Gah I wish I'd planned out before pics. :(

Thank you!

I started out at about 72kgs (which I don't have a pic of) but once I noticed that I was losing... I started taking pics ;-)
  • sguterogers
    sguterogers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You look better than I do. I started at 69.5 kilo's and now I'm at 66.1. I'm only 159 cm but I do feel the difference. Don't you love how your clothes fit better! Keep it up!
  • HanneeNz
    HanneeNz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Belinda you look fantastic! I'm really interested to know how tall you are? I am 168cm and currently am 67.4kg and in the process of getting down to hopefully around 60kg. Do you have any great tips or just eating well, exercising? I am doing boot camp (circuit training with a PT) 3 times a week and running 3-4 times a week too as well as eating pretty healthily too. I realise it's just a time thing and I just have to stick with it but curious as to anything you found really helpful? =)
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Belinda you look fantastic! I'm really interested to know how tall you are? I am 168cm and currently am 67.4kg and in the process of getting down to hopefully around 60kg. Do you have any great tips or just eating well, exercising? I am doing boot camp (circuit training with a PT) 3 times a week and running 3-4 times a week too as well as eating pretty healthily too. I realise it's just a time thing and I just have to stick with it but curious as to anything you found really helpful? =)

Hey thanks! I'm 167cm so we're pretty close!! My goal is 60kgs as well. It sounds like everything you're doing is right... the only thing I would suggest is to add in some strength training (weights) if you can. For me, that's really helped to shape/tone my body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!