i need some friends!!!!!

Options
I have been doing this on my own with the offline help of my lovely wife and my trusty WW app. Its been 9 months and over 100 lbs and i am doing good (except for the occasional pizza and donut) but i make sure to earn it. I got my wife to start this app and i myself got addicted to it and enjoy it much more than WW and have since stop paying for an app that i think i have out grown. Now that we are both dedicated to this app i noticed she now has a whole support team of new friends and she is learning lots of great things about our health and how our fitness plan works for us. Now i figure i better get some friends and maybe i can help some people with what i have learned and i know that i have plenty more to learn myself so if this post interests you please let me know.:smile:

Replies

• lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, good for you on losing 100 pounds, that is incredible! I just started MFP recently and have lost 3 lbs so far, but hey it's a start. Feel free to add me< I would be interested in some of your tips! Good luck to you and your wife!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Add me! :-)
  • dawndovell
    dawndovell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (goes for everyone). I'll try to help keep you in check.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Good job on the loss. Can always use more friends. Add me if you like.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Skinny Jacob congrats on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add as well as your wife. Always up for motivated friends.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey! 100 pounds lost is FANTASTIC! I have alot to loose so any tip you have would be welcome! :smile:
    Feel free to add me too! I love MFP and I can't wait to keep checking in on my news feed everyday to see how my friends are doing! I didn't get into the whole social aspect of MFP till about 2 months ago and since then I have done even better than I did on my own. I log daily and comment often.
    Congrats to both you and your wife!
    Nix
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • petiteplease
    petiteplease Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congrats on all the weight you have lost!
    add me if you like !
  • DAASE
    DAASE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I can't figure out how to post a question and it's driving me NUTSO! Soooo amazing you lost 100lbs...thatt is SO fantastic! Okay, how come I can run a 5k, next day hike hills 7 miles, Monday, Tuesday, AND Wed, work out.....and GAIN WEIGHT! Whatheck??? You and I need to swap notes, because clearly I'm not doing something right! (yes....I EAT!!)
  • Cole7612
    Cole7612 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to post a question either!!! lol it is probably right in front of us but are looking threw it!
  • Well done on your weight loss so far. Feel free to add me if you want :)