pals / support

Options
Hi all, I have been registered for a while but have never really kept my details up to date. Would be nice to get to know people who have the same goals and maybe would like to go for regular walks or bike rides, whatever gets us fit:)

My name is Barbara, 33 years young. I am dutch but have been living in Scotland for just over 5 years. I have a great job, a lovely boyfriend and a dog.

I live in Scotland, North Lanarkshire, so just drop me a line if you fancy some support of any kind.

Replies

• Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you and reaching your goals. Always looking for new motivational friends. Anyone that wants support and will motivate, please feel free to add!!
  • junnieann
    Options
    Hi! Barbara
    My name is June and I live in Fl until the 20th of Oct than move back home to New Hampshire.
    I guess walks and bike rides are out by support is always good,and always needed.
    Have a great day!!!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    Anyone can add me I log everyday
  • valdez2007
    valdez2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Barbara and everyone!

My name is Michelle from Las Vegas, Nevada and have been new to myfitnesspal since August. Reading reviews or comments in the community, it's nice to see support across the globe, especially when weight is sometimes a sensitive issue.

So far, I do high intensity workouts and (for the most part) eyeing my calorie and nutritional value intakes. Like they say, most of the weight loss is in the kitchen!