Before and After Journey in a 90 day Challenge

Options
After having my third baby, my weight was at an all time high. I was not happy with myself and decided that I needed to get back to my “pre baby” body, to improve my health and be able to keep up with my 3 young daughters. It took several years of gaining weight, so I knew this journey was not going to be easy or happen overnight. On April 10th, I took the first big step and joined the 90 day Ultimate Body Challenge! The first week was the most difficult, but after just 10 days I couldn’t believe I lost 8 pounds already! From there on, I was hooked and determined to meet my goal. I followed the meal plan, joined a gym, tracked my food on myfitnesspal and had support from my husband and family.
After 90 days, I met my goal and lost an astonishing 35 pounds! I lost 5 pounds after the challenge using the products and diet, bringing my total weight loss to 40 pounds. My starting weight was 180 and I am now 140, which is 22% weight loss. I went from a size 14 to a size 4!! Even better I lost a total of 25 inches of fat! I am a numbers person and tracking my weight and inches lost on the challenge website encouraged me to keep moving forward. Not only did my body transform, but so did my self-confidence. I love the positive attention that I get from others now; I am an inspiration to my friends and family also. People want to know how I did it, and what they have to do. If you need any support send me a message and I can help!

abcb5363-a84d-4ebe-9a2b-9756e203dea6_zps58bf949e.jpg

Replies

• LouiseChe
    LouiseChe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful. Congratulations.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!! You look Great!! Thank you for sharing, I find others success very inspirational
  • lilliann7877
    Options
    wow! you look amazing!! incredible results. thanks for sharing your story.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
    You look great
  • lyss720
    lyss720 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you all! I created a Facebook page that shares my story as I am trying to help others lose the weight and modivate! :smile: Please "like" it at www.facebook.com/ultimatebodychallengebyalyssa
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well, this is awkward. Fake post is fake. Honey, if you want to make these posts every couple of months, why don't you create a new account for it?
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Well, this is awkward. Fake post is fake. Honey, if you want to make these posts every couple of months, why don't you create a new account for it?

Maybe she gained it all back and then lost it all again

(felt like trolling)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Maybe she gained it all back and then lost it all again

(felt like trolling)

Yeah, and copied and pasted her previous loss? Sounds legit. :wink:
  • whiteberry17
    Options
    your really look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!