Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

gym hassasment

I was workout out yesterday at the planet fitness gym.
Some creepy person that I dont know came up to me & said are u alexandra , & I said noo.. but the person came back again ask the
same question it freak me out. So I told this creepy person f*** off & leave me the f*** alone.
What should I do...

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    tell the gym staff..

thread end/
  • JessekaKing
    JessekaKing Posts: 64 Member
    Next time they ask, tell them you are that person and see what kind of interesting conversation they have :)

IDK, I'm just crazy like that and would get a good chuckle from playing with the guy
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Move on with your life.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Pick the guy up and drop him on the floor so the lunk alarm sounds.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Move on with your life.

this
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    you should consider telling him "f*** off & leave me the f*** alone"
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    :laugh:
  • well i told the staff.... Its not the first time the person did that, the person did it couple times already to others girls at the gym... I dont know the person, it freak me out... the person did it again when i told the person to stop... the person kept going.. so the staff cancel the person membership... if the person shows up parking lot.. i'll call the cops..
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    are you alexandra????
  • im not alexandra??????
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    are you alexandra????

Stop it or she'll pm you, like she did me, to tell you how creepy it is and not funny at all.....
  • whats happens someone did it to u, you wouldnt like it either...
  • the person called me a psychopath *****.....
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Someone asked if you were someone else. You said no, they repeated it.

You then told them to go bugger himself.

Ummmm.....maybe you were a little extreme in your reaction.

now if you see him outside your window tonight at 2am, we will feel sorry for you.

<seriously thought this thread was about being half a$$ed at the gym. What happened to the R in harassment??)
  • This person at the gym did it before to other girls . Its not the first time the person did that. The staff if planet fitness kept a eye on the person... very creepy person ...
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Find a new gym if it bothers you that much.
  • I go to the gym with my fiancé. So the staff of planet fitness cancel person membership .. I will call the cop on that person trust me I will .... im not scare
  • TLC7613
    TLC7613 Posts: 86 Member
    Is this an older person? Maybe they have a mental illness and forget they already asked you. I certainly wouldn't tell them to F*** off, thats a little extreme, but I see how it would be odd and a tiny bit creepy
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    I'd make a thread about it asking for nonsense suggestions even though the real answer is completely obvious.
  • the person called me a psychopath *****.....

Evidence to suggest otherwise?