Down 25 pounds today!

Options
2»

Replies

• NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!! You look fantastic! Huge change! I'm sure you have no clothes left that fit!
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the fantastic work! :0)
  • kendra1976
    kendra1976 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the support.

I'm only 5 feet tall.. That's why I stood on the chair. :) I don't have a full size mirror, so I made my own at work.. LMAO!

I started out in a size 18 and am now a comfortable 14, but I fit into a size 12 yesterday. So exciting.. :) Here's to the last 31 pounds!
  • Jomarie17
    Options
    Hey!! my name is Jolene. I just joined this MFP-- and i'm not really sure how things work around here yet, but i'm checking it out. Anyways, i read your story and seen your pics!! You look Great!! Good work. I am kind of in that same boat-- kinda-- I have been on weight watchers since Nov. of last year!! I have lost a total of 31 lbs!! I never went to meetings or paid for anything.. I just did it on my own. I love it so much!! My sister started me on WW and now showed me this site!! I still have 5-10 to get to my goal!! I just wanted to let you know, your looking amazing!! I love the way I love the way I look and Feel!!
  • davebarron
    Options
    Great job! You can be proud of yourself.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on the weight loss. You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. You can do it. I am looking forward to seeing your at goal pics
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I can't wait to see goal pics you look so great now!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!WTG
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - looking great!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Your looking great!! Keep it up......Soon it will be time to get some new clothes size 4 i presume!! Way to go!!! :bigsmile:
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Keep it up :)
  • rclarke05
    Options
    GREAT JOb!!! Your pictures are so inspiring! You look great!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I've lost 25 pounds also, but since I'm 5' 9", it doesn't show as much as it does for you. I've been taking pictures and can't wait for the first one that shows a big difference.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work! :)
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    wow you sure can see a big difference... You are looking good.... 25 lbs that is great... Keep up the wonderful work...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!