Replies

• whooter
    whooter Posts: 47
    Options
    enjoy life my man
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    once someone came up and asked me if i was jeff....i punched them in the face!
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness is supposed to be the NO EVERYTHING ZONE .... So you should have let the staff handle it or called the cops
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    If he comes up to you again, just start picking his nose. That should scare him away.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Get over it.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well I think the real question is........are you Alexandra? lol j/k

Tell him next time to post an ad on Craigslist under "Missed Connections". lol. DISCLAIMER - If you ever want a good laugh check it out yourself.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Pick the guy up and drop him on the floor so the lunk alarm sounds.

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

:drinker:
  • bella19741974
    Options
    Yes creepy person... I dont know this person...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Kick him in the junk. Problem solved.
  • bella19741974
    Options
    IM NOT ALEXANDA .......************....
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That happened to me at the gym once ... it was one of the personal trainers looking for his next new victim (I mean client) that he had not met.
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Move on with your life.

Yep people are strange, tell the staff if you are really werided out, but other than that move on
  • bella19741974
    Options
    Friends got my back.. im not gonna worry... about nothing its use wasting my time on stupid creepy person .. im done, change the subject please...
  • bella19741974
    Options
    You can be at the mall or a store you never know ahos behind u its very creepy
  • bella19741974
    Options
    Really what happened to u at the gym
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Is this an older person? Maybe they have a mental illness and forget they already asked you.

That's true... the great thing about being senile is you're always meeting new people. :bigsmile:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Friends got my back.. im not gonna worry... about nothing its use wasting my time on stupid creepy person .. im done, change the subject please...

I like bacon.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    This is a thing?

Seriously, I never have problems like this. Maybe because I project an intimidating demeanor. Strange men are loathe to approach me, for they know I will eviscerate them with the power of my mind if they look at me cross-eyed. So, my advice is to always project an aura of menace. :bigsmile:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Alexandra .. May I call you alexandra? Anyhow .. Alexandra - I don't think it's within your power to change the subject
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options

I like bacon.

Bacon x 10^10^100