anyone taking N.O,-XPLODE advanced strength???...

Options
I have been taking it for a week for endurance workouts.... cardio really... hoping to shrink down abit
Will i bulk? or gain weight?
any info will help..... thanks

Replies

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    No, you won't. At least not because of the no xlode.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    No, you won't. At least not because of the no xlode.

^^This.

It's only an energy booster.

Nothing will make you "bulk" or gain weight doing only cardio except too many calories.
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    As stated above No you wont bulk and no you wont gain weight from taking it.
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    It's a pre-workout supplement so no it will not contribute to weight gain/loss. It will give you the tingles though.
  • RGv2
    Options
    It's a pre-workout supplement so no it will not contribute to weight gain/loss. It will give you the tingles though.

If it does that.....you're taking too much.
  • aishacandoit
    aishacandoit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for everyone's helpful response!!!!:bigsmile:
  • aishacandoit
    Options
    i only take it 30min before working out.... but i do feel a tingle a bit in my hands... i thought that was part of taking it... off of 5oz water with one scoop??
    i make sure to drink 9-10 glasses of water throughout the day also...
    i want to tone tight!
    154 pounds now 5ft5in
    med frame
    the issue is really my arms ....grrrrrrr
  • jacksonpt
    Options
    It will affect everyone differently. And it'll likely affect you more strongly at first than it will once you've taken it fo ra while.
  • aishacandoit
    Options
    ok...thanks! what about the creatine in it.... i did some research ...heard some of this and that..confusing. but to keep it simply.... what does it actually do... or will do for me? retain waTER?
  • RGv2
    Options
    i only take it 30min before working out.... but i do feel a tingle a bit in my hands... i thought that was part of taking it... off of 5oz water with one scoop??
    i want to tone tight!
    154 pounds now 5ft5in
    med frame

I don't even use a full scoop.....

If you want to "tone", what kind of strength training are you doing?
  • jacksonpt
    Options
    ok...thanks! what about the creatine in it.... i did some research ...heard some of this and that..confusing. but to keep it simply.... what does it actually do... or will do for me? retain waTER?

Why are you taking things that you don't know if/how they help? Sounds like you're trying to fix a problem you don't know even exists.

Decent, well balanced diet. Good workouts. Patience. Sleep. All the rest is just fuzz.
  • aishacandoit
    Options
    Thanks again.... Well, Im using no xplode for Energy and Endurance but i notice it has creatine in it as well.... i wasnt sure what it (creatine) was so this is why im asking. I rather go off real ppl who know and have used this product and thats what brings me to this question here. I appreciate all help but Where my ladies at? Any ladies out there who have taken this product ????
    help!
  • aishacandoit
    Options
    i want to tone tight!
    154 pounds now 5ft5in
    med frame

• aishacandoit
    Options
    i want to tone tight!
    154 pounds now 5ft5in
    med frame

• aishacandoit
    Options
    light weights/dumbells
    planet fitness 30min strength training workout room
    that pretty much it
  • jacksonpt
    Options
    Thanks again.... Well, Im using no xplode for Energy and Endurance but i notice it has creatine in it as well.... i wasnt sure what it (creatine) was so this is why im asking. I rather go off real ppl who know and have used this product and thats what brings me to this question here. I appreciate all help but Where my ladies at? Any ladies out there who have taken this product ????
    help!

It's not really an energy and endurance product, at least not in the traditional sense. That's what calories are for. If you want an energy product, you're better off going with something like a gu or a gel that runners/cyclists use.

No Xplode is for a pump, for some extra umpfh/power when lifting. But you first have to have calories for the muscles to burn as energy.
  • RGv2
    Options
    help!

It's not really an energy and endurance product, at least not in the traditional sense. That's what calories are for. If you want an energy product, you're better off going with something like a gu or a gel that runners/cyclists use.

No Xplode is for a pump, for some extra umpfh/power when lifting. But you first have to have calories for the muscles to burn as energy.

Sorry, I use it for energy/endurance pre athletics. It's great for energy.
  • jacksonpt
    Options
    help!

Sorry, I use it for energy/endurance pre athletics. It's great for energy.

Really? Interesting. I've tried it with very poor results, and read that it (pre-workouts in general) help by increasing/easing nutrient exchange at the cellular level, along with the obvious benefits of caffeine. With so many other factors, maybe I mis-attributed the poor performance to the pre-workout due to a lack of actual calories.

How much and how often do you take it? Say during a run?

• RGv2
    Options
    I take about 1/2 scoop 4 days a week. Gets me going for my workout.

Before a competitive game or run, 2-3 scoops. That's usually once a week....maybe twice. That's the thing, you need to switch it up once in a while, at least I do as I build up a tolerance and if you take too much it can screw with your stomach (it can mess mine up).
  • grygst72
    Options
    No Xplode or any of the other high intensity pre workout supplement contains some form of caffeine; so in essence it can help you burn fat by raising your metabolism to a degree. It also helps maximize your workouts by giving you more energy so you won't "crash" in the middle of a workout. I use about 3 scoops of NOS Blast Concentrate before any workout and it helps me sustain my workout longer instead of getting tired fast. You can get this at Vitamin world for much cheaper then NOS Xplode and it has more cortisol blocking amino acids as well. I'm not trying to sell this product lol but it does work and it does not "bulk" you up.