Looking for a buddy

Options
Wroses86
Wroses86 Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I am 27 years old, I want to loose 30-40 pounds. I am a mother to four children and I work full time I also have a business I run outside of my day job. So time to work out is not often, I am looking a buddy to keep me motivated and I can keep them on track as well. I would like to talk daily to stay on track. :smile:

Replies

• jazzerciseN
    Options
    I just added you :) I'm pretty good about coming on here every day. I've lost almost 100 lbs with 30 more to go. Feel free to hit me up anytime! Good luck!
  • Georgexx92
    Georgexx92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just added you as we'll :) I'm looking for the same I'm pretty motivated at the moment but sometimes just need a kick up the *kitten* haha :) good luck on your journey!!
  • fit_healthy92
    Options
    Willing to help out too :) I've added you all.. Hope that's okay! :flowerforyou:
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Added! This site will be such a great help to you!
  • justpeachy99
    Options
    I added you. I am a stay at home mom that never stays home lol. I am currently building up an at home business and looking for a job. Starting all over here.
  • xRiverX
    xRiverX Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    open invitation :)
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP approx 2 years ago and lost about 75lbs. I stalled bc I lost my focus but I haven't gained it back. I do want to KEEP GOING and reach my goal :)
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought I was the only workoholic on here trying to balance family life and multiple jobs, in my case 3 jobs and 3 kids. I have been logging in evey day, have a long ways to go, and can always use motivational MFP friends. Feel free to add me (anyone) if you want. Have agood one
  • Silent1980
    Options
    I am 32 and mom of one :) add me
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm a mom too and I work full time. I'm pretty active on here and log everyday. Feel free to add me if you'd like another friend!
  • tknuzum1984
    Options
    This is something that would help me also I think. Add me if you want, am up for talking whenever. am on here pretty much everyday but Saturday and Sunday (but will still try). Am 29, mother of 1. Work full time, and crochet business on the off time. :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    bud here
This discussion has been closed.