GO AWAY MOOBS!!!!

Options
Has anyone got any tips on how to lose the Moobs (man boobs)!!

Replies

• Animetuc
    Options
    Most of the time its just excess fat, so keep losing and they will go away when you hit a low enough BF%. Some men have a medical condition which produces female-like breast tissue (gynomastia hope I spelled it right)--rare though. There is no way to spot reduce save for lipo so just keep losing fat and the moobs should go away with time.
  • charleyreedto175
    charleyreedto175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Try the push up.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I only have woobs . I do agree with the person above about the body fat%. My husband has moobs. But I don't care
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Get lower BF
    Get in the gym and start pushing iron.
  • shawnpcorreia
    Options
    YES! Since losing over 100 pounds I had the same problem, but you must build upper body by intense lifting. Building the traps upper chest, upper back and shoulders it will lift the excess skin or moobs. The real key is getting bodyfat below 15% for this to work. On a lot of men(including me) this is one of the last places for the fat to leave. along with lower back, and around the navel.
  • Lestaticon
    Lestaticon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My "moob" area starting decreasing significantly a few weeks into weight workouts (New Rules of Lifting) and reducing wheat consumption.
    Before that though, I lost 130 lbs doing cardio and I was more flabby. Now, I sense that my skin is tightening more noticeably.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it is mostly going to be dropping your BF% but I've done a few things that can help in a small way.
    Add these to your chest workouts:
    Cable crossovers
    Bent over rows
    incline flys

None of these will particularity help the actual moob since it is fat and you have to remove it but it can help shape more of the muscles in your chest and those connecting to the chest to give the moob a less obvious appearance. I understand though, genetically my body loves to put fat on my lower chest first and wants to hold it there as the last to go.
  • ANDRE_DOE
    ANDRE_DOE Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I can tell you 1st hand in March I had two big ones I could have worn a bra. Today I have pecks. I did it with a caloric defecate and exercise with weights and cardio. I started my chest workouts with bench incline and decline. now Im doing that plus cable exercises and the flys. My goal is to have a silver back gorilla chest. Ive learned even at my age it can be done and most importantly BIG PECKS MAKE THE WOMEN'S PANTIES WET!!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Andre
  • ANDRE_DOE
    ANDRE_DOE Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @mittymax96 thanks bro
  • mastergracey1
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Thanks all so much for the tips - @Andre_Doe you made me laugh out loud with your "wet panties" statement!! :D

I'll start these workouts this weekend and let you know how i get on!

Thanks again all!!
  • cyruscyrus
    Options
    "caloric defecate"

Andrew, you gross
  • HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can tell you 1st hand in March I had two big ones I could have worn a bra. Today I have pecks. I did it with a caloric defecate and exercise with weights and cardio. I started my chest workouts with bench incline and decline. now Im doing that plus cable exercises and the flys. My goal is to have a silver back gorilla chest. Ive learned even at my age it can be done and most importantly BIG PECKS MAKE THE WOMEN'S PANTIES WET!!

I'm hoping you mean caloric deficit, and not caloric "defecate". Evacuate the dance floor!!!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options

You're first person we spoke whom I feel really knows what its like. This gives me hope. Someone told me I had the perkiest pair of tats they ever saw and wish they had them. Time to give them away.
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Moobs are so underrated...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!