Have to celebrate the small successes!

Options
messyhare
messyhare Posts: 366 Member
I only just began my new lifestyle, less than a month ago. I am SO HAPPY with my progress so far!! I have to thank MFP for making available this amazing site!! I know, for fact, I would not have had this success without the use of it!

In less than one month I have lost 15lbs! That in itself is pretty awesome but there is MORE! In this same amount of time I have lost 4" off my tummy, 3" off my waist, 2.5" off my hips, 3.5" off my upper thigh, and I just started measuring my fat ol knee two weeks ago and as of today my knee is 1" smaller!!!!

I highly recommend everyone to take their measurements! The inches I have lost almost makes me happier than the weight loss.

I'm thrilled!!

Replies

• msstephaniejoy
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add I can also squeeze my body into two of my size 16 skirts!! I actually wore one yesterday - woot woot!
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the good work!!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You just inspired me to keep going!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep going.
  • mimere
    mimere Posts: 19
    Options
    That is SOOOO great! I'm so thrilled for you! I'm definitely taking note of my measurements... and completely agree with it feeling better than the number on the scale. How rewarding!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations :)

Charmagne
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Great Job!!!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!