My new haircut!!!

Options
<
So what do you think? I thought for a little while it was a little too Liza Minnelli, but I think it looks alright. The coolest part is that the underside is short short, there's just the one layer that's long like that. So that it keeps my head cool in the summer. HeHe. Just thought I'd share.

Oh, and also...I'm wearing an Old Navy shirt today. Size Large. I haven't worn this size since high school. WOOT!

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    <
    So what do you think? I thought for a little while it was a little too Liza Minnelli, but I think it looks alright. The coolest part is that the underside is short short, there's just the one layer that's long like that. So that it keeps my head cool in the summer. HeHe. Just thought I'd share.

Oh, and also...I'm wearing an Old Navy shirt today. Size Large. I haven't worn this size since high school. WOOT!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    you look really beautiful~!

Girl...Liza:noway: .....no way....much too hot to be liza....lol:laugh:

And way to go on fitting in highschool sizes too! woo hoo :drinker:

hugs!
    Ali.....I think I want short hair now too...all you ladies w/ the cute short hair cuts look sooo great!....hmmm:huh:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Cute!!
    You're looking good. Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Lo-huv it!!!! It's so cute on you!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    That is HOT! you look great :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    OMG way prettier than her!

Nice job, it frames your face very nicely!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I like it....

I am currently having a hair crisis....I don't know how I want it cut and colored and my hair guy has to have a pic......I am so bored with my hair....I am naturally light blonde (blah) and have been keeping it kinda tame due to a wedding that just isn't comin together....and I am sick of it and wanting to just...let loose.
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    whoa girl! you look HOT! :smile: great job on the shirt size!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ohh it looks really pretty! You look great! Looks nice for the summer too!! :)
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    You look fa-bu-lous girl!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • northernmama705
    Options
    <

Definitely NOT Liza Minnelli!!!! Much more like Katie Holmes, it looks great on you.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Very cute!!! LOVE your cheekbones!! :smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Love it..totally cute/hip!

Kim
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Well, thank you everybody :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Sooo cute, all you girls are getting awesome new do's while I'm crazily trying to grow mine out lol!
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    lookin good, lookin good! :wink: