Younger women 18-25 5'5 weight loss pictures?

Options
I'm 19 :) and Even though I've made a good progress into my large amount of weight loss, I still have 70 pounds to go. and I've been at a sort of stand still lately. I'd love some motivation photos of your success! please!!

Also, you can add me if you want a friend who's on Every day!! :))

Replies

• margarethumphreys58
    Options
    Agreed have been looking for some woman who are my height! Everyone's either tall or really short!
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm 5'6" and 23.
    Started in 2011 on my slow slow weight lose journey at 180lbs
    Now 143lbs aiming for 130lbs.
    My profile picture shows my progress!
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    5'5" or something, and 25yo. No weight loss pics, because I'm just starting out, again. The first time didn't really work and I gave up, but now my doctor has prescribed diet and weight loss, then new labs again in December. If I don't lose weight AND see lower triglycerides and lower blood glucose (oh, and lower lipids too), I'll be put on medication.

Did you experience any health issues that led you lose, or am I starting young with them?
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    5'4.5 here, around 125 currently. Highest weight was 141, lowest I got down to before the holidays was 117.

I'm too afraid to take progress pictures! But maybe one day, soon.

EDIT: Forgot to say I'm 23 :)
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and 5'6, so I'm a little out of your requested range, but nonetheless:
    weightloss_smaller.png

Started at 72kgs.
    That first pic was taken at about 65kgs.
    Last pic was taken at 62kgs.
    Goal weight is 60kgs.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 (20 in December), and 5'6" (so not exactly what you requested, but pretty close.

xppkpt.png

The pictures on the left, I'm about 205ish (never really weighed myself). The picture on the right, I'm 165, and had started my second month of heavy lifting.
  • hillarysmith21
    hillarysmith21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Irockursocks87
    Irockursocks87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress. I'm 5'5 and 26.

Oh and my starting weight was 262 and my current weight is 207

54622d63-2ea4-4faa-ae3c-9f19d63bce52_zpsd4686af5.jpg

0b57ebe7-ae28-41c0-9765-61aece57e041_zpsf50d1a2f.jpg
  • fitnessn00bie
    fitnessn00bie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    These are really inspirational - well done ladies!! I am too embarassed to take photos :(
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    These are really inspirational - well done ladies!! I am too embarassed to take photos :(

Thank you!

I highly recommend taking photos. Sometimes I get a bit down if the scale isn't moving much and I am putting in a LOT of effort. But then I look at the pics and I can see a difference :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!