Alcoholics and Junk Food Lovers Welcome!

2»

Replies

• kellykelz86
    kellykelz86 Posts: 23 Member
    We def should be friends! Lol
  • Adding you. :) Anyone else can feel free to add me if you'd like. I am ALWAYS conniving ways to sneak alcohol into my calories.
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    A bottle of wine is only 600-700 calories ... If I want it, I make it work ... However, I'm not really big into "junk food" (chips and stuff, never really have been ... and cakes, I just eat off the icing an leave the cake, lol) ... Also, I don't think pizza is crap food, being Italian and from Jersey, I WILL NOT touch Domino's or Pizza Hut with a ten foot pole, but that's just based on flavor preference and quality ...
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    I believe that I am becoming an Alcoholic :drinker: . I have been having lots of alcohol this past two weeks and I am craving some right now. I have been having beer which sucks because it gives me the munchies :ohwell:
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    I'm a drinker and a junk food junkie. Problem is when you give up the alcohol you crave the sweets but that goes away after awhile. Add me if you like!
  • Hi! I am trying to slim down myself, but the motivation isnt there. I too enjoy wine in large quantities and junk food, but I work in a resteraunt and get some exercise would love to join in and be supportful and get support as well! Thanks kate
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Love junk food , love this thread.

"Hi my name is steve , and Its been 2 weeks since my last burger "

*small clap*
  • LauraElectric
    LauraElectric Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! I'm Erica, I'm 24 yrs old and I'm looking for some friends to help motivate each other! I'm 5'2" at 250lbs and my ultimate goal is to get down to 160lbs, but i think the day I hit 199 lbs I might die of happiness, its been so long since I've seen Onederland....anyway a few facts about me:

I eat crap food--pizza, fast food, desserts--I cut nothing out of my diet.
    I sometimes cuss like a sailor...my favorite words being *kitten* and c*nt
    I manage a doggie daycare so I may mention that I just love being covered in piss at 8 am (this is sarcasm).
    I love sarcasm.
    I consume alcohol. Sometimes in a large quantity. Mainly Friday and Saturday nights, sometimes Thursdays, and maybe the occasional Sunday afternoon daiquiri.
    I will not talk you out of eating the chocolate cake; I will probably try to figure out a way for you to fit it into your calories.
    I'm not super into exercise yet, but working on it.

So role model, I am not....but I'm on here everyday and only give positive feedback--no judgement here. Stuck with myfitnesspal for 4ish months last year and lost 33 lbs, but this time around I'm in it for the long run. I'm so sick of feeling like I'm attempting yoga when I try to paint my toenails...

So if you'd still like to be my friend, anyone feel free to add me! I promise I don't bite...hard.

You sound like my kinda friend :) Adding you now.
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    If it was legal to marry à mojito I would do it! Love this topic
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    finally,,, a decent person!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    I'm not an alcoholic, but I sure love to drink! And I definitely love food! Add me if you like. :drinker:
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    I'll add you as well! While I am working towards a more consistent healthier lifestyle, I am not a clean eater, nor will I ever (at this point anyhow) attain to be one. I enjoy chocolate, fast food, ice cream, soda, pizza, etc....but I also like fruits, veggies, and whole grains. And an occasional drink doesn't kill my plan either. After all, this is a LIFESTYLE change, not a temporary fix. If something won't fit into my life, I'll fail...again.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Yeah - we are going to get along JUSt fine :laugh:

Request sent!