Girls night at camp Saturday, what to drink.

Options
What can I drink or possibly bring to drink for a Saturday night at camp. I don't want to ruin my weight loss or shove in everyone's face that I am on a diet!
Thanks!

Replies

• Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Beware of sugary mixed drinks! If you want a cocktail, stick to something like rum and diet coke or gin and diet tonic (my personal fav). I'm pretty sure most white wines are lower in calories too - around 120/glass.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Have one beer.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Spirits are the lowest calorie alcoholic drinks, I believe.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    One night doesn't ruin weight loss.

Have fun, drink water between drinks (it helps with the hangover!), and when you get up the next day, start with some good breakfast, followed by lots of water and staying away from the scale for 2 days
  • kr1stadee
    Options

LOL I think we're following the same threads, every time I post, I look up and you've posted JUST before me! hahaha
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Vodka and club soda. Even flavored vodkas are only about 100 calories per 1.5 ounces. Drier white wines like Pinot grigio and Chardonnay are also low calories. Usually around 110 calories per glass (5-6 ounces).

One night of drinking won't sabotage your weight loss either. Even 10 beers doesn't equal enough calories to make you gain a pound of fat.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Drink your favourite drink, just track it (pre-log it if you don't trust yourself), and if you're really worried only drink out of your exercise calories.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

LOL I think we're following the same threads, every time I post, I look up and you've posted JUST before me! hahaha

Stop following me. :wink:
  • kr1stadee
    Options

Stop following me. :wink:

But.... dammit.. ok :grumble: ! hahah
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Someone already posted it, but flavored vodka and club soda is my go to drink. Root beer, vanilla, cotton candy, orange dreamsicle...YUM!
    I also drink Miller 64 if I really just need a beer. I actually like the taste. Bud 55 or whatever is like water so don't even bother.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Vodka and water with Mio water enhancer
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It really all depends on what you like. If you like Beer, then have a beer or two, and get back on track the next day, or adjust your calories in order to have those beers. My go to drink is Vodka light cranberry. It is just a little over 100 calories depending on how big it is. Just be careful to watch what you eat while you are drinking, that is what will really mess you up. Drink lots of water the next day and you should be fine.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Stalker
  • kr1stadee
    Options

Stalker

Shhhh!!
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    Regular straigt old fashioned Vodka (not the fancy flavored kind) and soda. That's my go to with a lime.