Please Help.

Options
I need some kind of motivation and support :smile:. I always have trouble lose weight. I sometimes lose weight but I always gain it back. I do not know what to do. That is why I join this website for support.

I am super :blushing: by writing this.

---Alejandraisela

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed by writing that...almost everyone here is in the same boat. You just gotta keep at it...what's the alternative? Giving up? No chance.

You can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Everything worth doing takes work! But I find with the great support of everyone on here, its just a little bit easier! You can do it! Good luck with your journey!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it. You need to remember that YOU are WORTH it. Losing the weight will make you LOOK and FEEL great. This website is phenomenal! Everyone on here shares the same feelings, so there is no better place to be!!!
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    :I'm in the same boat:)
    But..... MFP has allowed me to change that. I am confident that as long as I use this site I will keep the weight off. I have learned so much about my cravings, the cycle my body is on and what I'm really doing to my body. MFP has made this weight loss the healthiest I've ever had. It has allowed me to feel like I'm in control, even on days where I eat everything in sight:blushing:
    Stick with it, you'll learn a lot, find some great friends and feel prouder of yourself and healthier than you have in a long time:bigsmile:
  • mikeivb
    mikeivb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    what AmberElaine84 said, just think about how great you will look and feel!!