Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Finally have the body i want

Capt_ApolloCapt_Apollo Member Posts: 9,104 Member Member Posts: 9,104 Member
I finally, I have the body that I want, and that's a thing people really covet. It's a hard thing to achieve, and I did. And I'm going to tell you how to have exactly the body that you want.

You just have to want a crappy body. That's all it is. You have to want your own crappy, ugly, disgusting body.

Replies

• InForBaconInForBacon Member Posts: 1,381 Member Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Now I know what I've been doing wrong all this time. Thank you for the new perspective!
  • Alex_is_HawksAlex_is_Hawks Member Posts: 3,538 Member Member Posts: 3,538 Member
    Apollo....i just need you to know....

i'm touching my crappy ugly disgusting body right now.....all over....

and I hate to say it....

it's pretty damn fantastic.
  • HauntinglyfitHauntinglyfit Member Posts: 5,558 Member Member Posts: 5,558 Member
    My body is awesome.
    But I guess I could use your advice to learn how to love my face.
  • alishacupcakealishacupcake Member Posts: 443 Member Member Posts: 443 Member
    I finally, I have the body that I want too!! It's in my trunk but HEY its the body i want!!!
  • ryandeceptaconryandeceptacon Member, Premium Posts: 26 Member Member, Premium Posts: 26 Member
    Illiterate wisdom: gets results!

... I literally cannot wrap my head around the point in which you're trying so hard to make.
  • odusgolpodusgolp Member Posts: 10,611 Member Member Posts: 10,611 Member
    You're such an inspiration.

*cuddles*
  • mrsamanda86mrsamanda86 Member Posts: 882 Member Member Posts: 882 Member
    I finally, I have the body that I want too!! It's in my trunk but HEY its the body i want!!!

:laugh: that's awesome
  • Mutant13Mutant13 Member Posts: 2,485 Member Member Posts: 2,485 Member
    I finally, I have the body that I want, and that's a thing people really covet. It's a hard thing to achieve, and I did. And I'm going to tell you how to have exactly the body that you want.

You just have to want a crappy body. That's all it is. You have to want your own crappy, ugly, disgusting body.

You have earned my lol of the day award. Your free Tshirt will be in the mail
  • IanBee93IanBee93 Member Posts: 237 Member Posts: 237
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • juliemouse83juliemouse83 Member Posts: 6,898 Member Member Posts: 6,898 Member

OMG, I :heart: this so much! I almost spit my water out. That was awesome!
  • TheGymGypsyTheGymGypsy Member Posts: 1,099 Member Member Posts: 1,099 Member
    REVOLUTION!!!
  • FizikallyFitFizikallyFit Member Posts: 186 Member Posts: 186
    yep, sounds about right.:tongue:
  • AwesomelyAmberAwesomelyAmber Member Posts: 1,632 Member Member Posts: 1,632 Member

BEST. Answer. EVER. hahaha
  • 19kat5519kat55 Member Posts: 339 Member Member Posts: 339 Member
    LMAO this made my day! So true!!!!
  • Elizaj85Elizaj85 Member Posts: 160 Member Member Posts: 160 Member
    LOL sounds legit!!
  • clarkeje1clarkeje1 Member Posts: 1,661 Member Member Posts: 1,661 Member
    This is from a comedian lol Its Louis C. K. :)
  • DopeItUpDopeItUp Member Posts: 18,794 Member Member Posts: 18,794 Member
  • alishacupcakealishacupcake Member Posts: 443 Member Member Posts: 443 Member

BEST. Answer. EVER. hahaha

*bows* Thank you very much
  • yoovieyoovie Member Posts: 17,261 Member Member Posts: 17,261 Member
    false. doing it wrong. reported.
  • LePetitCochonLePetitCochon Member Posts: 284 Member Posts: 284
    Congratulations!!