Searching for support buddies

Options
jnc8c7
jnc8c7 Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi, my name is Jenna
About a year and a half ago, I was a dedicated MFPer and lost about 70 lbs. Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon and gained about 40 back.
I'm serious about losing weight this time around again, and I would like some buddies so we can help motivate each other!
Feel free to add me, I would love to get to know you!

Replies

• LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna,

Just back on MFP myself after 2 month break where I ate EVERYTHING! We can support each other to get back on track. Louise :)
  • seans_mommy
    Options
    Hello there :)
    I would love to be support buddies. I only just joined MFP yesterday.
  • kelseypalmer1614
    kelseypalmer1614 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a while too. I'm back and want to really be serious about losing this time. Made a new account, and definitely need some new support buddies. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i just posted that I am looking for a buddy.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1115444-wanna-be-my-buddy

i had a cpl people add me as friends but with no message. :ohwell: So that's not what i'm looking for.

I'd be glad to be your buddy if this sounds ok with you.
  • Vickster36
    Vickster36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my names vicky
    I haven't got a lot to lose but need to manage my food better as I can be really good and also really bad
    I think being involved with the forums will help keep me on track
    Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • cjevebk8
    cjevebk8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been posting successfully everyday for almost a month. Could encourage and could use some encouragement :)
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    G'head and add me, I'll try my best to leave a happy note every other day. You're already doing great!
  • ibrahimz95
    Options
    Hi Im 18 and have been heavy my whole life, this year i decided i had enough and started to lose weight. I lost around 20 lbs but then sorta gave up. I havent manged to lose any weight for about 3 months now. Getting back on the weight loss train now. I still have about 60 lbs to go. Go ahead and add em id love to be a support buddy :)
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi same here, i havejust returned back to mfp. Please add me and hopefully we can ride this journey together. xx
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You look like a nice, soulful person. Add me if you wish. I am on everyday !:flowerforyou:
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Add me if you like.
  • Azarashi1
    Options
    I just added OP and other posters!
    I started 2 days a ago and the friends I do have up until now are being really supportive, so I'd like to have more, too:)
  • charlenelockhart7509
    Options
    Me too!! I have lost 2 and a half stone since new year but been very naughty recently, however some how managed to maintain and am now back on track to loose the final 2 stone x
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    Hello Jenna :flowerforyou: I have been with MFP since June you are welcome to add me if you wish
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me! Like you, I was on MFP about 3 years ago and lost about twenty pounds. I fell off thinking I could continue alone and I was wrong. I gained most of it back(probably around 14 pounds or so). I started up again about 6 months ago and I have been able to lose more weight than I ever have... I truly believe it is because of the support system that I have one here.
  • lauramarina71
    lauramarina71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, too, please! Support is always good to have - keeps us all accountable. Make it a beautiful day! XO
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm on here pretty much every day, have 30ish more lbs to lose, and can always use motivation. Any of you can feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • mountainlady802
    mountainlady802 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me! Lost 40 gained it all back : ( but time t get back on the horse again! You can do it! Helpful t set lots of mini goals as you go!
  • dehumanised1
    dehumanised1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent a request =)

If anyone else would like to add me, by all means do so!
  • Rainyday816
    Rainyday816 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I could use some more buddies, too! I've been using mfp a lot for a few months now but I stopped a few weeks ago after a messy breakup and now I have to start all over again. I'll add you and we can get each other back on track!
This discussion has been closed.