need friends

Options
904Nikki
904Nikki Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi, im new to this site and i have no one to help motivate me. I would really appreciate being able to do this with others that are on the same path to success as i am. I currently have no friends at all and i am hoping that a few of you might be interested in being friends with me! Thanks

Replies

• kelseypalmer1614
    kelseypalmer1614 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We all need friends to support us! So much easier to stay on track when you've got people routing for you and helping you through :)

I'm back after a really long "fall off the wagon" period of time. This is a new account, and I'm in need of more friends to support me, and that I can support as well :) Anyone feel free to add me.
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well....I try to be motivating and supportive to all my fitness pals on here :)
  • rebeccarandall9
    Options
    Dits,

I'm brand new to this too!

Rebecca
  • NiccoliRae
    Options
    I don't have any on here either...if you want you could add me :)
  • danyleewell
    danyleewell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I joined MFP a long time ago and never did anything with it, now I have been on MFP for about three weeks and am looking for someone to support and have support too. I had a few friends I joined with and they do not use it anymore. Need Friends too.
This discussion has been closed.