First goal

Options
So my first goal is to lose 5 lbs by Nov. 2nd when were going to universal studios. Lets see if i can do this.

Replies

• Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    A good start Angel, but that is your second goal, your first was wanting to make a change and starting to do it.

Good luck with changing you :happy:

Andy
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    While I have 0 doubt that you can do it, don't get discouraged if you don't. Good luck to you!
  • angel1419
    angel1419 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Good target and very achievable. Good luck!
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So my first goal is to lose 5 lbs by Nov. 2nd when were going to universal studios. Lets see if i can do this.

Good luck, and I HIGHLY recommend going to the Transformers ride. Another tip- for the rides that are on the lower lot, go through as a single rider-you will by pass pretty much the entire wait time and get placed where ever there is an open seat. so like the return of the mummy ride holds 4 in a row if there is a group of three in 1 row you get added to that row, if there is a group of 2 the next two single riders goes. It helps a lot and cuts down on line times by quite a bit.
  • angel1419
    angel1419 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lol thabks for the ride info but were going for halloween horror nights so idk if well have time for rides. If we do ill keep that in mind though. :-)
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Lol thabks for the ride info but were going for halloween horror nights so idk if well have time for rides. If we do ill keep that in mind though. :-)

go a little early hit some rides then hit the Halloween stuff...lol